shape
carat
color
clarity

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE RING!!! I AM ECSTATIC!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.M.G. I honestly can't breathe right now :appl: I am over the moon and i'm trying to calm myself down :o :love:
Sometime ago i was thinking of resetting my engagement diamond into a halo setting in yellow gold. I guess, i wanted almost the opposite of what i had already! My ER is a .90ct diamond in a custom made solitaire setting in WG. I chose it and i love it...but i guess, spending too much time on PS has put ideas in my mind :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
So, i started e-mailing to my DH pics of settings that i had seen here on PS and i really liked and i was trying to convince him about the reset... Well, he didn't want to hear about it...Actually, i realized that he was upset about the whole thing, because this was the ring that i wore on our wedding and this along with my plain WG band are the two pieces that he is very sentimental about.
I had believed that this subject was closed and i should better think of other projects to entertain myself with...until one day, while i was looking for a lost sweater, i discovered deep inside DH's closet a little box :cheeky:
Argh...i suspected that it must be the gift for my upcoming birthday and i didn't want to open it without his permission...but the box was haunting me...Seriously, i felt like a lady in waiting who suddenly found the box of her engagement ring in her boyfriend's closet and now she had to wait for the proposal :lol: :lol: :lol:
I kept my mouth shut for many days, until finally i asked him about it, coz i JUST.COULD.NOT.WAIT.ANY.LONGER.
So he confirmed that this was my birthday gift and said that i could open it anyway, even though my birthday is in December :appl:
I will only say one thing...It was a miracle that i didn't drop DEAD when i opened the box. There it was...in front of my eyes...a 1.39ct, G, SI1, ex cut RB diamond, in a yellow gold halo setting :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
The diamonds on the setting are F color :appl: The only problem is that DH made a mistake about the size and the ring is a little bigger than it should be...but seriously, who cares? :D :D :D
I can't believe that this is actually happening to me. DH spent a big part of his savings in order to get me the perfect ring and change my mind about wanting to reset my engagement diamond. IS THIS FOR REAL?????
I tried to get pictures of the ring but they came out terrible. I don't know whether it is our new camera's fault or the...photographer's fault. I'm afraid that i am the guilty one, coz i don't know how to use properly the damn thing. Anyway, i'll post my bad pictures and i'll see if i can get better ones later!
Here we go...

hpim2044.jpg

hpim2045.jpg

hpim2046.jpg

hpim2047.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the last one with my brown diamonds, YG half eternity band!

hpim2042.jpg

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
OMG! That is such a sweet. awesome. romantic. gesture from your man!! The ring is just beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: You must be soooo happy! I just cant get over how awesome and thoughtful you DH is to surprise you with this! :appl: :appl: :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!!! :bigsmile: :appl: good job to your hubby for keeping such a great secret and surprising you in a big way! May you wear her for many more birthdays!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! What a GORGEOUS ring! And what an unbelievably romantic thing for him to do! I seriously think I would have dropped dead! How special that every time you look at it you will be reminded what a wonderful husband you have. So sweet. Happy early birthday!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Wow Naty that is gorgeous :love: What a wonderful Husband you have! Happy Birthday!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
HORRAYYYYY FOR YOUR DH!!!!!!!! :love: :love: He is a total keeper! and that ring is gorgeous! Try takign some photos outside in the light when you can because I would love to see more of a yellow gold halo.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!!! :appl: What an amazing thing for your husband to do!! So, so sweet - you never even saw this coming, such a special surprise and exactly what you wanted! I'm thrilled for you Naty, the ring is gorgeous! :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful surprise!!! Thumbs up to your husband!

It's absolutely gorgeous!!!! :love:

Enjoy your sparkly new ring!!!

Cachette :))

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful halo and what a wonderful unexpected birthday surprise! It is touching that he took the time to do this for you...I know you will cherish the ring forever now.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous, what a nice surprise!!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful - can't wait to see more pictures! Very happy for you!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD, what a fabulous birthday present!! your husband is so incredibly sweet, and that ring is to dieeeeee for!! I would love to see more pictures. Happiest early birthday to you natyLad!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
What a romantic gesture! Just like a fairy tale! The ring is soooo beautiful on your graceful hand. Congratulations! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!!!!!!!! :love: What a sweet thing for him to do! Glad to hear you are so thrilled, happy early birthday! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Well hello!!! Happy birthday!!!! That's the sweetest thing ever for a DH to do! Now that's a surprise! And of course it looks just gorrrrrrgeous on you!

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
You lucky girl! Its beautiful! I do believe your DH is a keeper!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
You have just the greatest hubby ever!! Your ring is absolutely beautiful, he did a fantastic job, both at choosing a gorgeous setting and surprising you! So will the new beauty become a RHR or will you wear it as your ering? I can't wait to see some close up shots of the yellow gold. :love:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's fantastic! Congrats!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you! I TOTALLY understand when DH doesn't get our love for diamonds! However, we know they love us, right?! He did SOOOO good! It is BEAUTIFUL on you!!! I wish you all the best! Take that beauty our and enjoy!!! Oh, and Happy Early Birthday! :appl: :D

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
That is one sweet husband! Congrats and it looks beautiful.

Let him know the PSers are giving him props! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Natylad!!! That is SO AMAZING!!! (and that you did NOT open it when you first found it - congrats on that , as that is no small feat to just walk away from a velvet box!!!) It is GORGEOUS! bling :love: bling :love: bling :love:

I LOVE IT!! and he loves you so much that he actually LISTENED (this alone impresses the hell outta me!) and bought you something you were seriously drooling over ... ALL.ON.HIS.OWN!! Tell me that's not about the tip top most significant thing he's done ... this year... :Up_to_something: ;))

( oh, just go run over and give him a super big squeeeeeeezy hug from Enerchi and tell him he's the best DH ever!!)

Hip Hip HORRAY for Natylad's DH and your beautiful birthday present!!!

oh - and what day in December is your actual day? I'm a December baby too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so romantic!!!! Your dh is one of the good ones Natylad!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Happy happy happy birthday!!! Your new ring is gorgeous :love: and wear it in health and happiness!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet surprise! Congrats again!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! It's spectacular, what an awesome gesture by your lovely hubby! And you have the most beautiful hands!!!! :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a birthday present!!! Great hubby! What will you do with your other ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results