shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher eternity band with RB solitaire?

milton333

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone wear a set like that? I'm considering a moratorium on an upgrade or reset of my e-ring for now, but would like to consider a new band for 15th wedding anniversary. Currently w-band options are plain WG or channel-set round band (maybe 1.5 pointers?). I like channel-set for practicality's sake (I'm mom to a toddler), but do hate the gaps around the round stones. I haven't seen an asscher eternity (or partial eternity) in person in my area. I'm trying to get a sense of how my ACA RB solitaire might look with a channel-set asscher partial eternity band. Would love to see any similar wedding sets.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany has a ring like that. It is gorgeous. I can't remember what if the side diamonds are asscher or square cut. I think you can find a picture online under engagement rings.

Sorry I misunderstood! I'm actually considering a French cut channel set band for my round solitaire but have a round channel set band right now. I've looked here myself but haven't seen anyone post an asscher or square cut band with a round ring.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with you about the gaps with the round stones. It is really a bigger issue for me with channel setting that with prong setting.
The prongs make a round stone eternity band just look like wall to wall bling. I own one, but I do admit I am drawn to square shaped stone eternities.

I recently bought a cz asscher cut band from QVC for about 120.00 to see if I would like it. It was (according to them) a higher carat band of a little over 4 cttw. What I noticed was that with all the sparkle and the small size of the stones I could hardly tell that they were asscher cut at all. My round eternity has 11-12 point stones and these were just a touch bigger. It was okay, but not really what I was hoping for. I would rather have Leon's french cut eternity band. The french cuts with the high crown seem to have a look that stands out to me better than the asscher blend together bling. I do also like a small band of princess stones with my round band.

I would get the band from QVC or another cz eternity and see how you like it. I am sending back the one I bought so it will only end up costing me 6.95 for the postage. I am okay with that. I figure it is saving me money.

I bought my eternity from Facets Collection and I have been really happy with it. Their prices were lower at the time and I have been happy with the quality. I know they have asscher bands in several sizes for you to look at. Good luck!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my solitaire with a N/S baguette 1/2 eternity from Christopher Designs and I LOVE the look! I also wear it with a band that has alternating princess diamonds and emeralds - i.e. both are non-gap channel set bands. - I super love the look. Sorry no pics - I agree about ordering a fake and seeing how it looks if there are none in your area.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results