shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone looking for a 13 ct?

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Mara and I ran into this little ole ring this weekend. It's a 13 ct round brilliant, I VS2/SI1 (can't remember the clarity). She's pretty amazing huh? I just had to share with all of you :bigsmile: Enjoy the pics! I'm still trying to convince hubby, I even explained to him how it's a multi-tasker. It can be a Christmas tree ornament, a paper weight, a door knob and a ring! ;))

img_2790.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
how about w/ my 4.5 carat eternity? Now we're up to 17+ carats, what do you think? Enough bling yet? :sun:

img_2787.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
INSANE...that's all I have to say....though maybe on someone with size 9 fingers, it wouldn't look too large. Snort.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Oh. my, God.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

My first reaction was, "Gorgeous, but too big. I'd never actually wear it."

Then a pause.

Finally, "Of course I would. I'd flaunt that puppy all around town!"

SB621

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG- I'm seriously hyperventilating over that diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now an upgrade to 3 or 4 carats seems tiny! Should I even ask what the pricetag on that honker was? By the way I love your long skinny fingers- so jealous!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I shocked but I actually love it! Even if I won a bling-only lotto I still wouldn't buy it, but I would love to live down the street from it so I could visit once a month or so!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I know the more you look at the photos the more you think "hmmmm I think I actually could wear this" :bigsmile: I wouldn't kick it out of bed that's for sure.

hehe, thanks Sarah :) I think with my long fingers I could totally pull this look off, it even looks great with my eternity bands.

It's just a mere $600K, or was it $650K, something in that range.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly.

Ok, 13 carats in a round is ridonkulous. I'm gonna leave my 650k in the bank :lol:

Thanks for the pics though! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I think that is a 110% finger coverage on you!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It could also be used as a weapon... wouldn't want to get back hand slapped with that thing! LOL!! Really amazing though!!! Wowzaaaa!!! It would be hilarious wearing gloves over that in winter! haha!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It goes to show there is such a thing as too big.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Wow wow wow wow wow!
Where I live, the cost of living is low, I can buy a mansion with that 650k!

Do I want a 13 carat diamond or a mansion I can live in and grow old?

Gimme that 13 carater! *grabs it off of asscher_girl's finger*

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
I dont even know what to say.... WOW!

Can you tell me about the other eternity band? The one that looks like it has a square bezel shape with round diamonds sitting in it. It's very pretty! I would like to know more about it!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CRAP that is a HUGE diamond!!!!!! Don't let Phoenix see this thread! :wink2:

I love your bands, by the way! :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly that is huge!!!!! Don't think I could pull it off but def love the 110% finger coverage lol

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! I'm suffering from DSS, but I think this stone would be a tad too big for me ha! It's amazing though, really beautiful to look at and so rare - I have to say it looks really good on your hand! Thanks for posting this, very cool!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phoenix, Phoenix where are you?!?!? Totally thought of you while trying this puppy on!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, pretty but waaay too big for me! It looks great on your hand though!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A bit too big for me to wear comfortably, but I could use a new shift knob... :naughty:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Asscher girl, I've asked you repeatedly to stop coming over to my house and playing with my things! :roll:

:lol:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JaneSmith|1355256302|3328732 said:
Asscher girl, I've asked you repeatedly to stop coming over to my house and playing with my things! :roll:

:lol:

:lol: :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results