shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Ring at ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deeepro

Rough_Rock
Morning,

I am a short-term lurker. However, I am stepping out of the shadows now to seek help in building a beautiful ring for my future bride. My question revolves around custom work by the folks at engagement rings direct. I am considering buying a cushion from them (as opposed to buying it from the obligatory "family friend") From perusing this board, I''ve gathered that they are one of the best when it comes to this cut. I would like to get this ring, but with the yellow diamonds replaced by white ones.

I suppose I could ask myself, but my timeframe for this purchase has to wait until I''m done with school in May, so I am a bit uncomfortable about wasting their time right now.

Does anyone know if they are amendable to doing this for me? If so, what the additional costs, if any, would be? Thanks in advance.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I would think it wouldn''t be a problem. Don''t worry about contacting them, I''m sure they''d be happy to help, even with your purchase being so far off.

It''s a beautiful ring!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
Mark is a true PLEASURE to work with..

I would def. reccomend giving him a call.. I had seen a few designs I liked and Mark combined those ideas into my gorgeous cushion ring.

I also have to add. my stone is AMAZING.. peopel are telling the truth when they say Mark knows how to pick a cushion!

CALL HIM.. SOON!

Here is a link to my ring

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/presenting-my-1-27ct-h-si1-cushion-halo-from-erd.72899/

papillon

Rough_Rock
From my last trip to Mark''s office he has many antique settings available for showing. You may want to give him a call and set up an appointment to see those rings in person. Are you in the city or anywhere close to it? I''m sure Mark will be happy to work you through. He is a pleasure to deal with.
As for the diamond I would wait till May because Mark''s inventory goes very fast. I had liked one of his 8 pavilion cushions Wednesday and by the next Monday it''s gone.

deeepro

Rough_Rock
I live in Los Angeles. The fact that I am confident enough in him to do this remotely really stems from the fact that he is thought of so highly in this community. papillon, I will take all of your advice into consideration, and move quickly on a stone when it is time. We are both poor grad students (actually, she''s a medical student), so getting the most bang for my buck is of the utmost importance.

jfus.. your ring is so puuurty. I wish you a hundred years of happiness.

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Just call Mark and explain your situation, https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wonderful-review-of-erd-engagement-rings-direct-and-owner-mark-t.73457/ Need I say more.
1.gif

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to say that the ring you''re thinking about is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 6:13:25 PM
Author: BriBee
I just wanted to say that the ring you''re thinking about is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to second that motion
30.gif
30.gif
the setting :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results