shape
carat
color
clarity

A french cut band can't be too rich or too thin

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Temptation, thy name is french cut - when I saw this little guy winking up at me out of a tray on 47th, I couldn't resist. My three carater needed a friend!

Platinum and die-stamped, I believe, this is the SKINNIEST eternity band I've ever seen - it's 1.35 mm wide, and nevertheless sturdy and hardwearing. You can tell it's seen a lot of love by the way the platinum has worn: I dunno if I'm going to have it retooled (I like seeing a little history), but I sure as heck feel more comfortable wearing it day in and day out knowing that I'm not the first!

It's technically a size 7, but since I'm an eternity band addict and it's so skinny, it's the perfect fourth (or fifth!) band to wear with my stack.

A few shots below - alone, with its "big sister," and in Circe's Stack o'Bands ....

1_skinniest_french_cut.jpg

2_skinniest_french_cut.jpg

3_skinniest_french_cut.jpg

4_skinniest_french_cut.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And, since one good aphorism deserves another ... have I ever mentioned that my personal motto is that too much is never enough? Yeah. I also wear it with my little vintage-y solitaire. :rodent:

It's a size 7, too, but I actually don't think I'll have it resized: it fits perfectly over my domed wedding band so there's no gap. Like I PLANNED it, I tell you!

I really love how the skinny band looks with my french cut ruby band. And my carre band. And all of the bands, really - poifect accent piece! Poifect, I tellz ya!

Ahem.

5_skinniest_french_cut.jpg

6_skinniest_french_cut.jpg

7_skinniest_french_cut.jpg

8_skinniest_french_cut.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmmmmmm...what a delightful temptation! :love: I adore the french cut and carre cut bands! I wish I could run across some...but alas, I am much too far from 47th street!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Glad you qualified what cannot be "too" rich or thin...I'd hate for this to turn into one of those discussions..... :bigsmile: :saint: ;))

Great find as usual. :love: And when you are tired of that T & C turquoise necklace and ruby eternity ring...do look me up...

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Circe! :love: All your rings are. I really love those french cuts! That ruby french cut of yours is calling my name...and Sharon's I see as well lol.

D

Deactivated member 42515

How do you find these beautiful French cuts!!!! I wouldn't be able to find one even if it smacked me in the face and kicked me in the stomach!

Soooooo beautiful!!!!!! And oh soooooo jealous!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That band is just fabulous, and I love it as part of the stack!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: You and Mowtownmama are my stacking heros!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it, it's beautiful!! :love: Your rings look so pretty together, I really love the look!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I.HATE.YOU!!! OK seriously I'm just :Up_to_something: :mrgreen: with jealousy because:
1- I puffy heart LOVE your stack! IT.IS.TO.DIE.FOR!!
2- I really really really really want a skinny stacker
3- I really really really really really desperately want a french cut band

Did I mention I have a strong dislike right now for you owning this gorgeous bands instead of me! Another PSer who I will have to live vicariously through! NOW MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
I.HATE.YOU!!! OK seriously I'm just :Up_to_something: :mrgreen: with jealousy because:

Did I mention I have a strong dislike right now for you owning this gorgeous bands instead of me! Another PSer who I will have to live vicariously through! NOW MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!
Are you thinking what I'm thinking??!!

We gotta hunt her down. Grab her. And lock her in my dungeon. Enerchi and Mayk are already down there. She'll have company.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1365727629|3425128 said:
Sarahbear621 said:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking??!!

We gotta hunt her down. Grab her. And lock her in my dungeon. Enerchi and Mayk are already down there. She'll have company.

:Up_to_something:

No, Circe... I'm happy for you! Of course! Don't run away in the opposite direction when you see me stalking you in New York! MUAHAHA!

(it's beautiful and quite perfect!)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Absolute perfection!!! I have a new holy grail band to search for!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Circe! Totally great stack! I love that skinny band, and ruby band, and and and all of it. Great taste, as usual. Don't forget about my "Circe Mash-Up" coming! Maybe it will enable/inspire Sarahbear if Venice is lonely. Didn't you see any little 3-5 size ones??

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!! I agree that you can never have too many bands!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love all your rings!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous little band and I love it next to your rubies!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
come on... meet me in NYC this week ... I'm not like those other evil girls (YT, Sarahbear or Gemfever) who want to take your stack from you.... I'm not like that at all... you can trust sweet little old Enerchi to be kind and sweet and loving to your new french cut band and the rest of your stack... really.... I would *never* try to take them from you.... EVER.... :devil: :Up_to_something:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just perfect! And it looks super lovely with the stack! And I drool all over that ruby eternity :love:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful addition to your collection. There is just something quite special about a thin, :twirl: delicate, DIAMOND band!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really sweet and adorable and I do love it with your stack. Please share if you would, who has old cuts on 47th St.? Lately, I'm there once a month (yes, it's become a habit of sorts!) but I never wander further than our friends at IDJ and one other place.

himni

Shiny_Rock
I think i need me one of those :lickout:
it looks good with your stack cake- I love it

thanks for sharing

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Super thin? Check.

Diamond? Check.

French cut? Check.

One in a million find? CHECK.

Well done, you. :bigsmile:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... have I mentioned lately that one day I'm going to becoming an international jewel thief and steal your entire collection? Cause that's totally happening. :rodent:

I have been skeptical of skinny french cut bands but gee it looks really, really nice in that stack! What a great find!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! I just lovelovelove your whole white metal ruby stack thing going on!!!
It has motivated me to shake my jewelry box out and find some white bands of mine to stack.
It looks great on your finger.. enjoy!!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results