shape
carat
color
clarity

X-Factor Diamonds at Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I just went to the whiteflash website to look for diamond earrings. I am having a bit of trouble with my internet connection, but I see that they have a diamond called the XFactor. What is that? I know from living in the UK that the X Factor is a realty TV show a la "American Idol" (or Pop Idol). Has anyone seen this (the diamond that is) and can they explain? It was square and I am intrigued.

I was having trouble searching for .50 diamonds (1.0 tcw). The search engine only let me search for 1 carat and up. Darn, broadband connection.

Also, I see that they have an eight prong martini setting? IS that correct? Has anyone seen this? I love the martini setting but was concerned with only three prongs.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I need to go back to the website. I really want to start my earring shopping.
emotion-5.gif

You say it is cut cornered. How is it different from a radiant? Just wondering why they call it the X Factor.

Silverkae

Rough_Rock
I''m not sure why they call it the x-factor, I think it''s just their marketing name for the cut cornered square brilliant (princess) diamond. I actually have a ring made from one of their stones. I know that their x factors are very limited in quantities because it''s their in house brand so they do not have many in stock. From my search, it looks like the smallest carat is a .475 ($1100 US) and biggest is a 2.367 ($17998 US).

Here''s a link to a pic of my ring:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-so-bummed-no-pics-of-ring.53362/=

I chose the x-factor because 1) I love princess cuts and 2) I was concern about the corners chipping because I''ve read that that can happen over time, and 3) it was in my budget.

Good luck with your search! Happy hunting.
41.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
re 8 prong martini please highlight and drag to seach box and click on the one by speakerlurker. there''ll be pictures and opinions.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I''m sold. where have I been to miss that posting? Anyway, thanks. I love the eight prong martini setting. now. to pick out my xmas gift.

emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results