shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Craeynest ring again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suezza

Rough_Rock
Thanks to all of you for the replies to my Van Craeynest ring question... more specifically - anybody ever have any problems or issues with this company?
Thank you! Suzi

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i haven''t heard one negative thing about them. one gal here recently went to their shop and they let her take a ton of pictures which I think is very cool. i wouldn''t hesitate to do business with them for one second.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hi Suezza,

I posted pics of my rings in your other thread...

I only had one issue with this company: when I sent them an email, their reply just asked for my phone number so they could call me back
20.gif
. I thought that was kind of odd (why have email if you don't really use it?), but since I visited the factory about 3 weeks ago (on my honeymoon actually
10.gif
), I observed first hand they do just about everything the old fashioned way...and that doesn't stop at prefering to work over the phone!

I found their workmanship, communication, and service to be excellent and I do not hesitate to recommend them. This is especially true with my custom piece; the whole process was truly bliss
2.gif

LIB
2.gif

ETA: I think mssalvo is talking about my visit..here is a link to some pictures I posted for Diamondseeker2006 and anyone else who is interested: VC visit

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I rings I looked at were perfection; the nicest rings I have ever seen. As Love In Bloom said, all communication will be by phone. That was a disadvantage to me, because I greatly prefer email. There are several reasons that I have not gone ahead and bought the settings (nothing to do with them), but be assured that their rings are of the very finest quality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results