shape
carat
color
clarity

help: where to get square h&a?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

urbanspacegirl

Rough_Rock
hi there,

does anyone know where to get square h&a''s from? i know good old gold has them. anywhere else? has anyone seen them in person?

cheers!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
About the ''anywhere else'' part...

The branded cut diamonds have their own websites with lists of distributors included. Usually, there is no note on prices - and these can vary between sellers. Hopefully there is one in your area that could show you some stones.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t really help with the "where else" question as my square h&a is from GOG.

I do, however get to see it in person every day
emwink.gif

I love it! It is super sparkley and I love that in certain lighting I can see the arrows. I know there has been some mention that perhaps it''s not "square enough", however not one person has asked me if it is round. Everyone always says, "ooh, it''s so sparkley, I love that it''s square!" But they really don''t know what it is & I''ve had a couple of people ask me if it was a Princess cut (????).

Urbanspacegirl, is there something specific you want to know? If you''d like to see pictures of mine, you can see them here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-square-h-a-engagement-ring-from-gog.36580/

Good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results