shape
carat
color
clarity

A big thank you to Mark T. (princess Ritani endless love)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ILoveBEDsoMUCH

Rough_Rock
Mark T. at engagementringsdirect.com was a pleasure to work with. It started out a few months ago and he was very patient as I had to wait a little longer than expected. Ended up with a beautiful princess cut in a Ritani endless love setting with halo. I received it today and the process was very smooth and professional. I handled everything by phone and email and can only hope to thank him in person when I'm in NYC. Also, thank you all for your help as well, this place is awesome.

I can't find my digital camera so these lower res pics will have to do until then. The pics really don't do it justice, this thing really shines.

Square Modified
1.02 ct
FVS2
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Flourescence: None
Table: 68%
Depth: 72.1%

IMG_0267.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great review and Gorgeous ring!!! I love Ritani and your beautiful Princess
35.gif
eta: cute pup, ahhhh!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks like it is probably stunning, but we need those macro shots to say for sure.
2.gif

And congrats!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats...the endless love setting is gorgeous..

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful! Love that photo of her ring in front of the pooch. Congratulations in advance and come back with some yummy macros of that beauty! Love the Ritani halos!

ILoveBEDsoMUCH

Rough_Rock
I promise to get some good pics up as soon as I find my camera, or as soon as I use hers tomorrow night at the engagement. I guess hand shots will be in order. The iPhone camera just isn''t that good, lol.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful (and huge.) Can''t believe that''s 1 ct.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results