shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered double strand soufflé necklace:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Well, pearl peeps, I ordered a double strand soufflé necklaces from PP yesterday. (I cant get the link to work.). I'd become fascinated by them and simply couldn't find any to try on or look at, and then this went on clearance.

I received excellent customer service, as usual (icy jade, so sorry you're not online when they are!). Asking for the least ivory and pictures, I received pictures of the three least ivory necklaces within the hour. Getting on the phone to ask about imperfections of my favorite necklace lead to up-close photos of any natural imperfections within minutes. Sold! Now, I have to add that I happened to "live chat" with their incredible in-house photographer, which didn't hurt!

I'll post pictures when the huge, light, cloudy, cotton candy monster (affectionately typed) arrives. Hmm, my "cotton candy monster" has a nice ring to it...

And in case you are wondering, no, no movement on the other sets. Catherine said she would just go ahead and make me another set of them except she doesn't have those pearls anymore. Something to look forward to. It'll be such a surprise when they arrive!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
saw those and think they are stunningly gorgeous. congrats!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I say those on the site! They are amazing! Cotton Candy Monsters seems like a good name for them, lol. I am eagerly anticipating neck shots!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited you got the strand that you did. That was a real nail biter! They're going to be so beautiful on you.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo :appl: :appl: I am sure they are going to be stunning! Looking forward to pics!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Just want to get a picture up onto this thread before the link to PP disappears.

Stunning necklace. I have no doubt it will be noticed!

Attachments

• doublesouffle.bmp
    223.8 KB · Views: 772

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly girl -- thanks so much! It'll be good to compare the vendor photo with my necklace in real life conditions.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I saw those on their website,too. Gorgeous!!! What a fabulous purchase-can't wait to see your photos when you get them. I purchased lavender/pink souffle pearls from PP last year and just LOVE them. The souffles are some of very favorite pearls- they have so much personality!!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
pinkjewel|1374006904|3484210 said:
Oh, I saw those on their website,too. Gorgeous!!! What a fabulous purchase-can't wait to see your photos when you get them. I purchased lavender/pink souffle pearls from PP last year and just LOVE them. The souffles are some of very favorite pearls- they have so much personality!!

omg, is there a thread with the lavender pink ones??

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pink jewel -- can you give us a link or start a thread with your soufflés?!

Mine should arrive Friday (along with my white metallic drops!).

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1374021346|3484399 said:
pink jewel -- can you give us a link or start a thread with your soufflés?!

Mine should arrive Friday (along with my white metallic drops!).

You're killing me with those drops!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I really can't remember if I started a thread on my souffles- I know I posted a picture from PP of the strands I was considering last year. I'll take some pics and post them (on another thread as to not thread jack)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pink jewel-- I totally don't mind if you post pictures of your soufflés here. That way we could compare the colors, etc. in one thread.

But I also understand if you want highlight your own necklace in your own post.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing yours to whet my appetite for mine. I am wondering if I will like their quirkiness or if I've stepped over my personal line. Well see!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1373987692|3483964 said:
I received excellent customer service, as usual

Well, being in a different time zone sucks. :angryfire:

Congrats on your soufflé! It's a double strand, so I'll say it's bsomlo - 1 and Wilma Flintstone - 0. :lol:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
icy jade-- thanks for the out-loud laugh! I have so much fun on this forum.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Darn you bsomlo!! I had been resisting the urge to purchase a strand but now I feel I have to...

I had been lusting after the double strand but I think the single 35 inch strand will be a bit more versatile for me. I would have loved it to be a few inches longer but I emailed Kim and unfortunately they don't have any loose pearls they can add to it. If I find it's too short I can always try and get some more pearls down the track. The price was just far too good to pass up.

_31.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Good for you, misskittycat! That soufflé rope is going to look amazing. And, there are clever ways to make strands longer, if that is what you need. I'm sure some veteran pearl forum members would love to give suggestions. :naughty:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I paid for express shipping so hopefully Monday? Maybe Tuesday? If they ship it Thursday LA time, it will arrive in Australia over the weekend. When will yours arrive?

Now I just have to explain to my husband why I needed them...

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
misskittycat Doing a happy dance over here for you! What a lovely strand! I have a 36" akoya strand that I wear frequently. I love the length as it is very "wearable" and doesn't get in the way. Looking forward to lots of photos!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
misskittycat -- mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but so is my husband for a mid-vacation visit. I'm not sure beginning our reunion with my pulling out the Cotton Candy Monster is a good idea. There is no hope he won't notice the new, utterly unnecessary, utterly over-the-top, purchase... Or should I say newest member of the family. That necklace seems like it will have a big personality of its own: "Hello! I'm here! Look at me when I'm talking to you!!!"

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1374159625|3485500 said:
misskittycat -- mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but so is my husband for a mid-vacation visit. I'm not sure beginning our reunion with my pulling out the Cotton Candy Monster is a good idea. There is no hope he won't notice the new, utterly unnecessary, utterly over-the-top, purchase... Or should I say newest member of the family. That necklace seems like it will have a big personality of its own: "Hello! I'm here! Look at me when I'm talking to you!!!"

But... we NEED neck shots... :???:

Maybe you can sneak into the bathroom and get a few shots for us? :loopy: :D :lol:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
The neck shots aren't the problem. Opening the package ar all is the problem!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
My PP order arrived a day early. I guess the universe thought I deserved this gift considering my CC delivery fiasco.

The soufflé double strand is light, glossy, smooth and insanely metallic and rainbow-y. I have styled them twisted. I think they look and hang much better that way. If anyone is on the fence on buying the last strands, I'd say go for it -- especially with PP's generous return policy.

The white metallic drop earrings are sweet and go well with the soufflés:

_8043.jpg

_8044.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful strands. I was looking at this one also. I hope you love it. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
How gorgeous!! I love the twist and you have such a lovely delicate neck! I really hope mine look as lovely as yours. They shipped this morning so hopefully they should be here Monday or Tuesday!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo - Love those big gorgeous pearls on you. Great earrings, too. Awesome rainbow colors on them. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results