shape
carat
color
clarity

what are your bf/hubby''s boy toys?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
His Mustang.

Anything that goes in the oven.

His automatic watering mechanism for his plants.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby is a triathlete, so his bikes are his toys.

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
Records. Lots and lots of records. My hubby is a total audiophile. I love that there is always great music playing
9.gif

Date: 12/23/2009 9:01:57 PM
Author:Dancing Fire
1.gif
So sly you are ( insert Yoda voice)

You had to know I would ask about yours?
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/24/2009 1:59:45 AM
Author: CaliSun
Records. Lots and lots of records. My hubby is a total audiophile. I love that there is always great music playing
9.gif

So sly you are ( insert Yoda voice)

You had to know I would ask about yours?
31.gif
not records
20.gif
they are call "VINYLS"
25.gif

tell your hubby i love tube amps.
2.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
his computer, HTC phone (though now he wants an iphone), PS3 for streaming HD to our tv.

also his Archos which he uses to watch tv shows on his hour train ride back and forth from work every day.

he wants to get the glasses that you put on and it''s like you''re looking at a large flat screen tv.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 12:23:20 AM
Author: lilyfoot
Me
9.gif
teehee. well said madam
5.gif

well aside from the obvious: his truck (monstrosity that it is), motorcycle, PS3, phone, laptop (and desktop once it works again), various assortments of workout equipment, a lighter that looks like a double-barrel shot gun, his dirtbike, sword, guns, and his zune.

up next will be a sound system for our eventual entertainment system, and a kindle

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 9:53:04 PM
Author: orbaya
Hubby is a triathlete, so his bikes are his toys.

Same, bike stuff. We have two bikes in our bedroom
20.gif
(but in all honesty, one is mine -- although it never is ridden!).

And the usual, computers, beer, gadgets....

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fishing tackle and LOTS of it, his boat/motor/trailer, and his power tools.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
At the moment, his 2-seater convertible, and his musical instruments and accoutrements - most recently an amplifier for his guitar, and next he has his eye on a newer guitar...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 2:11:27 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

2.gif

Hehe - DF, a tube amp is what my hubby just got himself for Christmas (Mesa Boogie, don''t know the details), but he loves it!!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Xbox 360 and PS3, and the couch, where he naps.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
His bicycles and all the gardening stuff. We keep a good-sized veggie garden, and he loves taking care of it. I wish I had his enthusiasm for it, but while I love seeing the fresh veggies and eating them, planting seeds is not my idea of a fun time.

I''m not sure if I would consider the television his toy, but he was very insistent we get a 52" one when I was fine with 46"
20.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bicycles. It''s all I ever hear about. Now he''s obsessed with building one with a titanium frame. I said it would be a franken-bike. He kind of flipped out at that. I said whatever makes you happy, go ahead. He already has 2 bikes that were a few thousand dollars each. Then there''s all the bike related gear. Bleah.
11.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jet Skis

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Computer and photography equipment and his guitars.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
cars and musical instruments.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/24/2009 10:22:50 AM
Author: AmberGretchen

2.gif

Hehe - DF, a tube amp is what my hubby just got himself for Christmas (Mesa Boogie, don't know the details), but he loves it!!
AG
ha,ha, that's what i'm running on my home stereo. about 13 yrs ago Mesa made a tube power amp call "Baron" for home stereo. i was fortune enough to buy one of the few (before it was discontinued) that was produced by Mesa. Mesa are well known for making high end guitar amps.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 2:28:03 PM
Date: 12/24/2009 10:22:50 AM

Author: AmberGretchen

2.gif

Hehe - DF, a tube amp is what my hubby just got himself for Christmas (Mesa Boogie, don''t know the details), but he loves it!!
AG

ha,ha, that''s what i''m running on my home stereo. about 13 yrs ago Mesa made a tube power amp call ''Baron'' for home stereo. i was fortune enough to buy one of the few (before it was discontinued) that was produced by Mesa. Mesa are well known for making high end guitar amps.

Hubby was thrilled to get this one - he found it secondhand on Craigslist, for about 1/3 of what it would have cost new. It needed a very minor repair, and was then good to go.

I have to confess though, even though I can appreciate the tone, I sometimes get just a *little* sick of listening to practice time
3.gif
14.gif
20.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

mine has two dirt bikes. I dont know why... but he has a kawasak somethingi and the new honda something or another haha

they are his babies and so instead of our nice cars sitting in the garage, his dirt bikes are in the garage. I keep telling him, they are called DIRT bikes for a reason haha

My poor new escalade sitting in the cold snowy weather !!!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Golf golf golf... golfgolfgolf.

He is obsessed. But he is very good (2 handicap) so I *allow*
11.gif
his to go pretty often. I like to support the pursuit of excellence. Plus it gets me brownie points.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results