|What are you saving for?||
Just out of interest, what are you currently saving or want to save your money for?
Things just for pleasure and interest/entertainment. Basically things you can do without that you want.
Currently I am saving money for:
1. Brain Gavin's pink sapphire & diamond ring. I fell in love with it after Purpleshirt's purchase. Thanks Purpleshirt - you've tempted me with those lovely photos.
Now I got to have one for myself and my sister (matching). I'm hoping I can save in a month to get it.
I've been a very good girl and haven't bought anything for myself for the past 6 months.
2. A holiday to either Maldives or Monte Carlo for the F1 2011. This really depends if we want to compromise on the following items below.
3. 2C Asscher of some sort (sapphire, tourmaline or spinal) for me. Colours baby pink or minty green.
4. Emerald ring between 2-3C for my mother's 60th birthday (2012). I realise now this project is going to be very expensive.
I had no idea till I joined PS how expensive untreated emeralds are.
5. Last but not least - a watch for my DH. My DH loves watches as much as I love gems. Actually I think his love might be greater.
He is a huge Panerai fan. I got him a Panerai for our 1st wedding anniversary. I want to get him another watch within a year. Deciding between the following: Black coated Rolex, Omega Speedmaster the special meteor edition or another Panerai like this one below.