shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your ring boxes?

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
I know we've discussed ring boxes many times, and the thread on Lang ring boxes made me wonder if there's a show me thread? I've seen lots of very pretty and unique ones over the years, including all the old Leon boxes too!

I'll start...

These boxes are from Greenlake Jewelry Works. We shipped the rings back and forth several times and Greenlake was very generous, always sending new boxes each time. Their ring boxes come inside another box, tied with a ribbon. They use a variety of earthy tones and emboss the boxes with their leaf logo. The little box is faux white leather inside. Nice, but a little understated.

pa050030.jpg

We used this vintage box in our ceremony and I love it.

pa050026.jpg

pa050020.jpg

Sadly, that's the extent of my ring box collection!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Michael E. sent my spinel ring in the most beautiful box! Will try to snap a photo of it tomorrow. It's an heirloom all by itself. Cool thread, never thought anybody would be interested!

--- Laurie

stci

Ideal_Rock
The green one is my fav! Beautiful! :love: :love:

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
If you haven't read the old Leon ring box threads and want to:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/leon-mege-owners-did-you-get-a-lm-box.91450/
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-leon-mege-ring-boxes.123221/

I think this is one of his newer boxes. It was posted by Snooper.

file.jpg

This is one of his older boxes (far left), with one by Quest, the red one I'm not sure, a Whiteflash box, and another Whiteflash box in back. These were posted by Ellen.

file.jpg

This, uh box, is one of his older models. I think he has phased out this style. It was posted by bebe.

file.jpg

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Jeez Louise, looking at bebe's ring like that gives me heart palpitations. Honestly.

I think I may have been among the first few to get Leon's mauve box. I still have it, but don't think I have any photos of it. The one I got from Adam (OWD) is navy blue with a black furry inside. I should really be a better PSer and take photos of these things! ::)

audball

Ideal_Rock
I have a box from Pearlmans Jewelers. Very nice.

It came in a box with a lid (had their stamp on top). Inside was the hinged box. Large. Leather detail on top.

Pics!

p5150014.jpg

p5150016.jpg

p5150019.jpg

p5150023.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! :)

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
First one is just a nice, red box from independent jeweler down the street. dsc01369.jpg It has my 3 ct east west spinel in platinum

Next is from Mayors. dsc01364.jpg It's suede and feels nice. antique oec in platinum

Also, bought a silver and enamel ring and it came in this package. I really liked the presentation but don't store the ring in it. (I store my matinee length pearls in it instead) dsc01372.jpg

Finally, if you bought jewelry in Asia, they used to put them in these decorative silk bags. I don't know if they do it any more. This is about 20+ years old. dsc01370.jpg Thought you'd get a kick out of it. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results