shape
carat
color
clarity

A BIG Thank You to Deb (AGBF)!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I received a wonderful gift from Deb in honor of my reaching 10,000 posts on PriceScope! I seriously thought she was offering me a virtual cake! But she meant a REAL yummy specialty cake, and it arrived today!

I received a wonderful NY Cheesecake which I look forward to enjoying over the holidays!
3.gif

I just want to tell Deb how extremely kind and generous she was to do this. It was unexpected but very much appreciated. Most of the time we go along in life without recognition of special events, but Deb went above and beyond and made this very special indeed! Deb and I also share a special bond in that we have both adopted daughters internationally.

Hugs to you, {{{{Deb}}}}! Thank you again!
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay someone finally took deb up on her 10k posts cake offer! whee.

congrats ds and enjoy!

ETA i had no idea that so many cakes had been sent out...who knew?!?! mrs salvo what did you get? hehee.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Your cake sounds yummy!! Enjoy!
18.gif

Deb is so kind to do that and she has offered the same to everyone who hit 10,000 posts. Thoughtful lady!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad you got your cake!! Deb sent me a delicious chocolate cake when I hit the 10K mark. I still remember that cake!! It was that good!!
18.gif

I hope to do the same for Deb when she hits the 10,000 post milestone.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too accepted Deb''s 10k cake offer and must say it was as yummy as ever. I know you will love it DS and Deb you are a rare gem indeed!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, how sweet and what a special bond!
12.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
How very thoughtful. I got the feel goods just thinking of it.

Thanks for sharing! (I mean that literally)...I mean actually thanks for the slice...very sweet of you to share...the slice of the cheesecake...that is so yummy...and creamy....and I have my fork here, ready...so I will thank you now for handing me a piece of the cake...that Deb sent you...and you have it there infront of you...the fresh decadent cheesecake of yumminess...that we are all talking about...this conversation about this wonderful dessert...that Deb sent you...

GIVE ME A PIECE DARN IT! No body gets hurt! NOW!!!
emangry.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2007 8:21:08 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I''m so glad you got your cake!! Deb sent me a delicious chocolate cake when I hit the 10K mark. I still remember that cake!! It was that good!!
18.gif

36.gif
Thanks for your help, Lisa! And yes, we''ll all have to chip in and get Deb an
9.gif
extra BIG cake!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 8:48:22 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

I''m so glad you got your cake!! Deb sent me a delicious chocolate cake when I hit the 10K mark. I still remember that cake!! It was that good!!
18.gif

36.gif
9.gif
extra BIG cake!!!
Oh a big yes to that. She deserves a cake as sweet as she is!!
12.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 8:55:52 PM

18.gif

36.gif

9.gif
extra BIG cake!!!
12.gif

ooo, count me in as a contributer towards the Deb Cake fund, when the time comes....

mara: I let hubby pick b/c I just couldn''t decide. It was some type of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and had choc. chips all around the edges. it was divine!!
26.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 9:00:44 PM
Author: mrssalvo

18.gif

36.gif

9.gif
extra BIG cake!!!
12.gif

ooo, count me in as a contributer towards the Deb Cake fund, when the time comes....
count me in too! deb sent me a delicious gianduja cake which was deliciously scarfed up!!
18.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing it with us.Deborah you are Magic and we all know it.What a great gesture..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 9:09:58 PM
Author: FireGoddess

18.gif

36.gif

9.gif
extra BIG cake!!!
12.gif

count me in too! deb sent me a delicious gianduja cake which was deliciously scarfed up!!
18.gif
Sounds good to me, that way she''ll get an extra special cake!!
12.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2007 8:44:24 PM
Author: door knob solitaire

Thanks for sharing! (I mean that literally)...I mean actually thanks for the slice...very sweet of you to share...the slice of the cheesecake...that is so yummy...and creamy....and I have my fork here, ready...so I will thank you now for handing me a piece of the cake...that Deb sent you...and you have it there infront of you...the fresh decadent cheesecake of yumminess...that we are all talking about...this conversation about this wonderful dessert...that Deb sent you...

emangry.gif
LOL!
9.gif
DKS, apparently I had the posting page up when you last posted and I just now saw this! You have two choices, either come to my house immediately, OR you''ll have to wait until you get 10,000 posts and then you may get this very special treat!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, that''s so sweet of Deb! And congrats on hitting the 10K mark Diamondseeker! Enjoy the cake!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 9:47:27 PM

emangry.gif
LOL!
9.gif
DKS, apparently I had the posting page up when you last posted and I just now saw this! You have two choices, either come to my house immediately, OR you''ll have to wait until you get 10,000 posts and then you may get this very special treat!
OMG this reminds me of dancing fire. He told Deb not to send me a cake as I was on a diet.
11.gif
3.gif
I wrote back saying keep your paws off my cake. If you want a slice come to my house. What a riot.
31.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 10,000 posts!!! What a nice thing for Deb to do.
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

mara: I let hubby pick b/c I just couldn''t decide. It was some type of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and had choc. chips all around the edges. it was divine!!
26.gif
me too
That''s the same cake I picked my my was it good!!!
And because it was a gift didn''t have any calories!
Was awesome!
Deb is a sweetheart even sweeter than triple choco cake !!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
LOL! DKS, apparently I had the posting page up when you last posted and I just now saw this! You have two choices, either come to my house immediately, OR you''ll have to wait until you get 10,000 posts and then you may get this very special treat!

Ha...listen for your doorbell. Because everyone knows I have tried my darndest to rack up posts. I yak at everything. My counter never changes. It always looks the same. There may not be cakes or cheesecakes in the future. I know there isn''t going to be cereal in the future...after next month''s $7.00 prices. Cake is generally an extracurricular food source. Not a staple like cereal. So I think people will have to spend their money on cereals...and the cake and dessert industry will go bankrupt. Yeah...all because of a little grain we call wheat. Like I said, I can yak can''t I? Look at my counter...only one more digit. I will never see 10K....never.

So if you don''t mind, and the offer still stands, I am on my way.
9.gif

Hey, did I miss it?...what did you get for your 10K...I know you got the cheesecake I mean what bling did you go for???

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful thing to do. I love cheesecake. Have a slice for me too. Yummmmmmmy.
9.gif

Linda

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Diamond Seeker!
36.gif

You are always informative and willing to help ... You deserve that cake ... enjoy!
9.gif

Deb ... is so sweet to do this for everyone. It''s people like these that make PS such a fantastic community.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2007 9:56:37 PM

Date: 12/19/2007 9:47:27 PM

emangry.gif
LOL!
9.gif
OMG this reminds me of dancing fire. He told Deb not to send me a cake as I was on a diet.
11.gif
3.gif
I wrote back saying keep your paws off my cake. If you want a slice come to my house. What a riot.
31.gif
Lol! That is too funny!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2007 10:30:21 PM
LOL! DKS, apparently I had the posting page up when you last posted and I just now saw this! You have two choices, either come to my house immediately, OR you''ll have to wait until you get 10,000 posts and then you may get this very special treat!

Ha...listen for your doorbell. Because everyone knows I have tried my darndest to rack up posts. I yak at everything. My counter never changes. It always looks the same. There may not be cakes or cheesecakes in the future. I know there isn''t going to be cereal in the future...after next month''s $7.00 prices. Cake is generally an extracurricular food source. Not a staple like cereal. So I think people will have to spend their money on cereals...and the cake and dessert industry will go bankrupt. Yeah...all because of a little grain we call wheat. Like I said, I can yak can''t I? Look at my counter...only one more digit. I will never see 10K....never.

So if you don''t mind, and the offer still stands, I am on my way.
9.gif

Hey, did I miss it?...what did you get for your 10K...I know you got the cheesecake I mean what bling did you go for???
DKS, some things change over time, ya know? Apparently the cake is the one and only reward now. However, if I ever have time to go shopping, I may just buy something for myself!
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do want to thank Mara, hlmr, Kaleigh, MrsS, Skippy, DKS (who is probably close to my driveway at this very moment), FG, Scarleta, Haven, Lumpkin, Storm, Linda W, and Sparks for the congrats and good wishes! I wish we could all meet for coffee and share the cheesecake!

I hope Deb sees this! I''ll have to bump it up tomorrow if she doesn''t see it tonight!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 11:26:14 PM
I do want to thank Mara, hlmr, Kaleigh, MrsS, Skippy, DKS (who is probably close to my driveway at this very moment), FG, Scarleta, Haven, Lumpkin, Storm, Linda W, and Sparks for the congrats and good wishes! I wish we could all meet for coffee and share the cheesecake!

I hope Deb sees this! I''ll have to bump it up tomorrow if she doesn''t see it tonight!
Maybe we can meet for coffee ... Do we get to wear your jewelry?
31.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 9:54:59 PM
Author: Haven
Awww, that''s so sweet of Deb! And congrats on hitting the 10K mark Diamondseeker! Enjoy the cake!

ditto!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2007 11:30:09 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

Date: 12/19/2007 11:26:14 PM

Maybe we can meet for coffee ... Do we get to wear your jewelry?
31.gif
Lol! Sure! It seems at most of the get-togethers they pass around jewelry!

Thanks, bee!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb, you are the sweetest. I only wish you would post more often!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! I just saw this! I am so glad you received the cake, DS! You will have to tell me how it is once you taste it. (Of course you may be saving it for one of the holiday meals, but I''ll wait!) I appreciate having an entire thank you thread, too. Wow. It makes me feel like the birthday girl when really all I am is the supplier of the cake!

Congratulations on the 10,000 postings. It is the writing that keeps this board going! And your postings are quality ones, too. ;-)

Hugs,
Deb

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. You all accepted Deb's cake offer and she sent them out?

Deb I am in AWE of you. What a generous and kind person you are.

DS... you are such a fab person, you deserve it... as do all the other 10K members.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results