shape
carat
color
clarity

my babies are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

enoki

Rough_Rock
Ahhh.....we finally have photos of our lil babies! More specifically...my e-ring, e-pendant and wedding bands. Woohoo
36.gif
Now just have to count down the days till we actually pick them up.

Here are lots of pics. Some PS-ers probably remember (and thank you again for all your help, feedback, advice and support) previous threads on this. Stones were sourced from Richard Wise (he's been absolutely fantastic) and jewellery made (designed by FH himself with some input from me) by Platinumsmith.

Lots of sweet dreams tonight
21.gif

enoki

Rough_Rock
sorry it''s really late here, I''ll fix the photos tomorrow...

lnspend.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
WOW! It''s gorgeous!

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Wowza! Specs on your ring??? The entire suite is gorgeous!!!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! The whole set came out looking great.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! what a great set- can''t wait to see your irl pics, I''ll bet they look even better when on you guys

I still cannot convince FI that a band like your FI''s would be awesome, so plain tungsten it is. Kudos to you guys for having such an amazing matching set- truly beautiful
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces. Well made, sturdy and gorgeous. They will be awesome.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
hi enoki
what wonderful photos!
excellent close up shots
i was wondering what are the specifications on the necklace pendant
how much does something like that cost?
i suppose those are real diamonds.. how many points are those diamonds?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredibly gorgeous pieces
30.gif
36.gif
would love to see handshots

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! I can''t wait to see your band and e-ring together, AWESOME set my dear!!

That pear is phenomenal.
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 10:25:10 AM
Author: haagen_dazs
hi enoki

what wonderful photos!

excellent close up shots

Mark,

I don't mean to come off as scolding - but if you are going to ask potentially offensive questions like above, you could try possibly phrasing them at least politely?
14.gif

I can't speak for enoki, some on the board are comfortable discussing cost, some are not.

Apart from the fact simulants are not allowed to be posted on PS, I'm sure it's safe to assume someone using platinum and gems of this grade for such important jewellery pieces, is also using real diamonds, yes.

(also judging by the watermark, it's clear the jeweller has taken the photos - here is his site, perhaps you can gain some feel for pricing there: link to site)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful pieces Enoki, congrats, I hope you enjoy them for many years to come.
I assume from your use of Phillip S you are in Australia?
How wonderful of your Fi to help design them, he did good!
36.gif

Please do come share hand/neck shots when you can.
5.gif

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 11:20:26 AM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 10/27/2009 10:25:10 AM

hi enoki

what wonderful photos!

excellent close up shots

Mark,

I don''t mean to come off as scolding - but if you are going to ask potentially offensive questions like above, you could try possibly phrasing them at least politely?
14.gif

I can''t speak for enoki, some on the board are comfortable discussing cost, some are not.

Apart from the fact simulants are not allowed to be posted on PS, I''m sure it''s safe to assume someone using platinum and gems of this grade for such important jewellery pieces, is also using real diamonds, yes.

(also judging by the watermark, it''s clear the jeweller has taken the photos - here is his site, perhaps you can gain some feel for pricing there: link to site)
hi arjunajane and enoki
sorry if it came off that way.
i apologize and i dont mean that
i thought perhaps it could be diamonds or white sapphires.
you are right i will just contact the jeweler to get an idea of how much such a pendant cost

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 11:51:23 AM

hi arjunajane and enoki

sorry if it came off that way.

i apologize and i dont mean that

i thought perhaps it could be diamonds or white sapphires.

you are right i will just contact the jeweler to get an idea of how much such a pendant cost

Hi Haagen,
no need to apologize - as I said I cannot speak for Enoki and am not attempting to.
I just thought that for someone''s engagement jewellery, those type of questions could come across the wrong way is all.

I''m not saying not to ask about pricing - that is one of the very helpful parts of PS is we can discuss these things - I was just suggesting a lil bit more "padding" to your approach is all
2.gif

As I mentioned, you will find on PS some folk are very happy to disclose costs, some do not discuss, and some may give you a range - you''ll catch more bees with honey and all that
2.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The stones are so so luscious-looking!! Great set!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good night!!! Now THAT''s how you do a suite of Tsavorites! WOW!!!!! Your e-ring is smashing, and the pendant looks beautiful, and exceedingly feminine. The wedding bands are lovely, and WOW do I love that your FI has a big ol'' Green stone in his band!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
All three are just wonderful pieces. It''s so nice to see a man with a colored stone ring. I can''t remember - are the two rings tsavorites and the pendant a chrome tourmaline?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 1:00:54 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Good night!!! Now THAT''s how you do a suite of Tsavorites! WOW!!!!! Your e-ring is smashing, and the pendant looks beautiful, and exceedingly feminine. The wedding bands are lovely, and WOW do I love that your FI has a big ol'' Green stone in his band!
What she said.
9.gif

I adore the bands, and that pendant is fantastic! Your FIs ring is masculine and wildly cool at the same time! Love it!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
enoki, thats straight up Gem ****!
3.gif
I feel like I need a cigarette after looking at all that..
21.gif

-A

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, what an amazing suite! I love how you and your fiance have coordinated jewelry and the whole set is just AMAZING! Looking forward to seeing the hand and neck shots!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results