shape
carat
color
clarity

Loose Sapphire Vendors in SouthEast USA?

jjohan35

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I'm shopping for a round cut loose blue sapphire vendor within 3-5 hour driving distance from Nashville. Do any of the vendors on this site make direct in-person sales? I'm looking for hopefully a 7-8mm round cut blue sapphire, vibrant and not too dark. I'm located in Nashville, but am willing to drive 3-5 hours. Please let me know.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I don't really know of any vendors in Nashville area. Sorry. Is there any reason why you don't want to purchase the stone online? Many of the trusted vendors have excellent return policies, so if your not happy with the stone you can return it. Many sapphires are treated in some way, that may not be important to you but it greatly affects the value of the stone.

Round shaped sapphires can be hard to come by. However, precision cutters usually have some sapphire rough and can cut what you want in hopefully the color you desire.
You may want to check out this thread. https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ng-a-sapphire-e-ring-so-i-can-propose.146843/

jjohan35

Rough_Rock
I am shopping for an engagement ring and am somewhat uncomfortable with purchasing an expensive item without seeing it in person first. Do you know of any vendors in Atlanta or St. Louis? Those are reasonable driving distances to me.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I believe Gary Braun ( www.finewatergems.com ) is near Atlanta - not sure if he has a storefront, but it might be worth contacting him anyway as he just returned from Sri Lanka, and might have some sapphires.

jjohan35

Rough_Rock
It's been a few days and neither vendor has replied to my email. I also tried to call one of them (the other does not post phone number) and all I've reached is a busy signal. This makes me less comfortable dealing with internet vendors.

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
Dana Reynolds (mastercutgems.com) is in... North Carolina, is it? Not sure how far away he is from Nashville, though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results