shape
carat
color
clarity

October2008bride''s Save the Dates!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine''s DIY post made me think it was time to put my STD''s up! We are sending them out this week - decided to go with the black, open end envelope from papersource and used a silver marker to address them.

I''ll take pics of the envelopes etc. later, but in the meantime, here it is!

Save the Dates 003 with no names.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh I like the background black and white!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Of course I love them! hehe

Did you order these or made them yourself? They look beautiful!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

M~

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, they were designed by a very generous woman here in Canada who does this stuff to help brides for FREE!! She is probably building her design portfolio or something - but she is so nice and I think she did a great job!

I then just bought nice paper and printed them/cut them etc.

Originally we were going to put a ribbon in a ''knot'' at the top, but they came out so classy that I thought the ribbon would be overkill!!

Anyways - those are them! I hope everyone likes them!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! Your guests will love to receive those!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Thanks Harleigh and Bee*!! Sometimes I feel like I plan this thing in a vacuum - I don''t ask too many people in my family etc for fear of getting too many opinions you know?! I like Pscope opinions because a)they are usually honest, and b)I don''t think Pscopers are insulted if I don''t agree!!

Unlike my mother...but that is a whole different thread!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, great job, I love them!!!
36.gif

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
They look great!!! And is that same lady doing other stuff for free as well ?
3.gif
36.gif
for her too!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Love them!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
She is actually working on the design of my invites as we speak! She really is fabulous, and clearly very generous!

I did send her a ''donation'' at the end of it, but it certainly wasn''t expected or asked for and it was at my discretion. I just felt like she deserved something for all of her hard work!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, very nice.

I bet Indy loves them - she has a similar design for her table numbers.

That's a really nice thought to give her a donation or something. I have done so much free work when I'm portfolio building and it's so rare that anyone does - it's always really appreciated I can tell you!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 6:10:50 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
gorgeous! i love them!!
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks Dress Twin! That means a lot!

btw - I still haven''t decided on a veil - I''m likely going to do one like yours, but I think I''d like to try a drop veil on to see how it looks too.

And thanks Pandora :) I am surprised that it is ''rare'' for people to properly thank someone, but I guess a lot of people think ''why pay if I don''t have to''?

Either way - It felt like the right thing to do!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! Damask is my favorite!

My mother just sent me a very similar save-the-date, which I think we''re going to end up using. (I know, I know, we''re late with the save-the-dates.)

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 11:16:57 PM
Author: Haven
I love them! Damask is my favorite!

My mother just sent me a very similar save-the-date, which I think we''re going to end up using. (I know, I know, we''re late with the save-the-dates.)
Thanks! Where did she find them? We had a hard time finding exactly what we wanted, which is why we did DIY for them.

I love damask too - of course at the most recent bridal show, there was damask everywhere! I figure most of my guests won''t have been to the bridal show at least! haha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results