shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! BGD 5 stone Trellis Band - V-Day + Anniversary gift

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
It finally arrived!! Picked it up from Fedex yesterday.

Stones are 0.30-0.32 E si1 + 1 F si2 Brian Gavin Signature (all eye clean). Sized at 4.25 so I can wear it on both hands.

For ladies who have the same finger size as me and you're contemplating carat weights for your bands, this ring covers my whole finger perfectly without touching my other fingers.

Thank you Jamie for your wonderful customer service!!

briangavin_5stone_skim1_021914.jpg

briangavin_5stone_skim2b_021914.jpg

briangavin_5stone_skim3b_021914.jpg

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Need more shots! Do you plan to wear it with the bands or by itself?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and you have beautiful long elegant fingers as well!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely, you must be very pleased with it - congratulations on your anniversary :wavey:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! That size looks perfect on you. I have a question about your setting, I am having a five stone made thru BGD in April-May and can't decide which setting to choose. Is your setting Trellis 1 or Trellis 2 ? Curious how you made a decision on this. I'm changing my mind every day :loopy:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And you have beautiful hands & nails too, you lucky lady!!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
woofmama said:
Gorgeous ring!!! That size looks perfect on you. I have a question about your setting, I am having a five stone made thru BGD in April-May and can't decide which setting to choose. Is your setting Trellis 1 or Trellis 2 ? Curious how you made a decision on this. I'm changing my mind every day :loopy:

Hi woofmama! Thank you!!! :D Mine is the Trellis 2. When I asked Jamie what the difference was, she said the Trellis 2 curves up on the ends and Trellis 1 does not. I think she mentioned that they were going to soon discontinue Trellis 1 because Trellis 2 is the more sought out setting.

I personally chose Trellis 2 because I felt that it would help with the "Floating" look of the stones and I'm really glad that I did. Because the ends are curved, I think it helps the band sit flush against my fingers without leaving a gap/space between my fingers.

Hope this helps! Can't wait to see your band in the spring!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
luvsdmb said:
Wow that is perfect!!! I love it!
pregcurious said:
pregcurious said:
It looks lovely and your nails and cuticles look perfect!

Asscherhalo_lover said:
That's a lot of bling! Enjoy!

braga123 said:

Magpie4426 said:
Love, love, love!

arkieb1 said:
Congrats and you have beautiful long elegant fingers as well!!!

Monnyjay said:
It's lovely, you must be very pleased with it - congratulations on your anniversary :wavey:

lknvrb4 said:
Looks amazing, I love a good five stone!

baby monster said:
Gorgeous. Great finger coverage.

Alex T said:
Beautiful! And you have beautiful hands & nails too, you lucky lady!!

Thank you, thank you, everyone! I absolutely love it and am super excited to be finally crossing it off my wish list :D

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I love it with stacked with your bands!! :love: :love:
sarahb

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
braga123 said:

I'm thinking i''ll wear it with the bands when I wear it on my left hand and wear it without on my right.
Still playing with it.

I'll try to take more pictures - maybe try to get some outside. Thanks for looking!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Congratulations.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!
Hehe, it's surprising how much carat weight you can put on our sized fingers! Ijuuuuuust fit in around 2.5tcw in my five stone.

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
marcy said:
It is beautiful. Congratulations.

Thank you =)

MakingTheGrade said:
Love it!
Hehe, it's surprising how much carat weight you can put on our sized fingers! Ijuuuuuust fit in around 2.5tcw in my five stone.

Ooohh~~ I'd love to see pics!! Have you posted it?

LouMom

Rough_Rock
Congrats & lovely!

Thanks for posting this- it's always nice to see different styles on fingers that are close to my size :twirl:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
LouMom|1393346422|3622684 said:
Congrats & lovely!

Thanks for posting this- it's always nice to see different styles on fingers that are close to my size :twirl:

Thanks!! I know what you mean - which is why I felt like I should contribute since I learn and see so much from other psers. =)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Just fabulous. I LOVE a blingy five stone!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your Vday/Anniv gift! That ring looks fantastic on your hand, WOW!!! Please post more pics, what a beauty :love: !

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1393210608|3621575 said:
Hand shots!

Hi LFD, I came back to your thread to see if you'd added any more pics. I love your ring!!

I'm looking at thin eternity bands and I wondered if you'd mind sharing the width/diameter of the stones in your 5-stone and the width of your eternity bands.

I really like how the eternities look in proportion to your 5-stone and I know it isn't easy to get that "spot-on" perfection very often!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results