shape
carat
color
clarity

would like to see pics of wedding sets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve fallen in love with a setting and the design is such that it will not sit flush against a wedding band. Do any of you have pics of your wedding sets that cannot sit exactly next to each other? Is is bothersome in any way? (i.e. aesthetically, comfort-wise)

I originally envisioned a simple six prong setting with an eternity w-band and then I found a more intricate setting that I liked. Its hard for me to decide how I feel about a set that won''t be flush.

Thanks for the help! I''m struggling with the decision.
40.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you can check out pics in my thread. also there are some better macro shots at the end of the thread. i can''t tell you if it''s really comfy yet cause we wed in nov. so i really haven''t worn them together.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding bands don''t sit flush against my e-ring. I knew it would bother me and thought about having a spacer band made to sit between the eternity band and the e-ring, but then thought it might look too modern w/ my antique cut stone and estate eternity band. I ended up buying a thin (1.5mm) antique platinum wedding band off e-bay for around $100 and I wear it between the band and e-ring.

I actually like how it keeps the 2 rings from "blending" together and since the plain band is smaller than my eternity band it keeps everything from bumping around.
IMG_0027.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my set:

47b6d701b3127cce8d27c13437ba00000016102BYuGTZwyYw

I was given the option to have my rings sit flush when I had my e-ring reset but I like a little gap- it reminds me of my grandmother''s rings.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys!

Its been helpful. I think I wouldn''t mind a little gap, as long as both rings were well matched.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results