shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash Diamonds By The Yard Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I just received my DBTY necklace custom made by WhiteFlash, and couldn''t wait till I get a new camera to show you all, because I know how much we love photos
2.gif

Here are some pics sent to me by Denise from WhiteFlash - the necklace is stunning, very delicate and dainty and everything I wanted. It does seem that the culet is exposed like the Tiffany version, and hence, the culet of the stones will touch my skin when I''m wearing the necklace. However, I don''t see a problem with that as I obsessively clean all my jewelry in my ultrasonic cleaner anyway
4.gif
. The culet does not feel uncomfortable against my neck - I can hardly notice it.

WhiteFlash has been outstanding throughout this entire process. Many thanks to John who referred me to Denise, who is an absolute darling. I had a million and one questions for her and she was always patient and got back to me promptly. This is my first purchase from WhiteFlash, and I will certainly be a repeat customer. The WhiteFlash workshop stayed close to the placement of the stones I wanted, as per my post in the other thread in Jewelry Pieces, and from what I can see, the worksmanship looks awesome. That said, I have not louped it with my 20x loupe yet
3.gif
but I''m sure it''ll be fine.
9.gif
Just kidding!!!

I will take pictures when I can get hold of a camera - I tried using my webcam but it didn''t turn out well.

DJ-1.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
DSCN2824.jpg

Custom Diamond Necklace w/ 6 x 0.05 ctw + 6 x 0.10 ctw + 2 x 0.15 ctw F/G VS A CUT ABOVE H&A diamond melees - 36" 14kwg diamond cut cable link chain w/ lobster clasp

Neckshot from WhiteFlash:

DJ-2.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Against a ruler:

JL2a.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I think the previous one was the tiniest bezel (5pointer).

JL2b.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Back view:

JL2-back.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous - no breathtaking is a better way to describe it. You are going to be the envy of many ladies!!! I''ve always been a diamonds by the yard - Tiffany fan - I''m so excited to see the lovely job Whiteflash did reproducing the style with your own personal touch. I''m inlove!
Have fun!
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Picture of the placement of stones as per my (hubby''s) drawing:
JL-DBTY-Placement.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Now - How about some matching earings?
31.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/6/2005 1:47:01 AM
Author: Ries
Now - How about some matching earings?
31.gif

*heheheheh*

What do you know? ''fess up!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so wonderful that your husband was so involved with the design process. Thank you also for the pictures! It''s so beautiful!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Okok u got me
11.gif

I did pick up a pair of expert selection 0.70cttw I Si martini earrings - I couldn''t believe the earrings are I color stones! I put them against my G colored 3 stone ring, and couldn''t see a hint of yellow at all, not even placing them pavilion side down on a piece of white paper!

Dare I say that I *might* go for lower colored stones other than G from now on? I can''t believe what I''ve been missing
31.gif

JL I-Si Earrings.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I also want to thank everybody who had some input into this whole design process over in my original thread - MaryAlaina, for her beautiful WF necklace I found on DT, AGBF for her kind words, ideas and posting a different one for me to look at, val as always, for her marvellous photoshop skills
2.gif
, matatora for her pics of GOG's pendant (next project??) and everyone else who encouraged me to go for it
9.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
View of the entire necklace in a spiral:

DJ-3.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Jadeleaves, the necklace looks great!
30.gif
I really like that the diamonds are different sizes and are not evenly spaced out on the necklace. It makes it look much more interesting! I really like the diamonds by the yard look but I always wondered if the diamonds flip a lot and you end up seeing the culet and not so much sparkle? Do you find this to be the case?

The earrings are beautiful as well. I got I Si1s ACA studs from WF, under 1ctw, and I was impressed with them. Have fun and enjoy your beautiful new pieces! I''m looking forward to seeing more pictures!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jadeleaves it is awsome! What a fun and versitile piece! Love it!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice..i love it
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Great necklace, I love it!! And earrings too! You are so lucky!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a great idea jade leaves!! i love the different sizes too...and the long length, how fun, do you intend to wrap it around for a shorter look too?

and who is that sassy gal who''s got the necklace on in that 2nd shot?
5.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah it''s done
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It turned out great!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Can you take a wrap around the neck picture for us? Please! Pretty Please!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful
30.gif

Are you going to wear it doubled up? I''d love to see how that looks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/6/2005 11:48:07 AM
Author: Mara

what a great idea jade leaves!! i love the different sizes too...and the long length, how fun, do you intend to wrap it around for a shorter look too?
I must have spent waaay to much time on this forum... ''second that'' says it all
9.gif

Thanks for posting the interim pictures
2.gif
WF better gear up the DBY machine after this!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I love love love it, and I want one tooooo!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

hehe, it''s stunning! and earrings too... lucky!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out great, I love it!!! And the earrings missy are very pretty too, just had to sneak those in there didn't you!!!
30.gif
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Awesome JL- love the necklace; love the studs.

Hows about an ear shot for the gang?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results