shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Custom Wedding Band CADs- Any Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi
35.gif

I''m so excited, these were just emailed to me! Any suggestions for changes?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
and two!

CAD0616082ver1.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like it! The only thing I can think of is that it might look nice with milgrain around the bezels, but I don''t think they add milgrain to cads.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I can't remember all the details, but it will be in 18k white gold and approx. 2.5mm wide, ideal cut (ACAs) diamonds

Thanks, kcoursolle! I think it would look great with milgrain, I'll have to think about that
34.gif

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Looks good to me! Do you know how "high" the setting will be? Will it hit the prongs of your e-ring if you wear them together?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
shortee, I''m not sure how high it will be, but I am (deep breath...I haven''t mentioned this) resetting my ering to the legato sleek line and asked that it be made as to not damage the prongs. They said it wouldn''t be an issue
1.gif

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 4:38:20 PM
Author: shimmer
shortee, I''m not sure how high it will be, but I am (deep breath...I haven''t mentioned this) resetting my ering to the legato sleek line and asked that it be made as to not damage the prongs. They said it wouldn''t be an issue
1.gif

I lurve the Legato sleek lines, how it tapers slightly towards the center! Can''t wait to see the whole set together!

I was also going to recommend some milgrain if it was with your original setting, but if it''s going to go with the Legato, I say keep it as-is!

BTW - what are you going to do with your old setting?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/16/2008 4:42:54 PM
Author: shortee78

I lurve the Legato sleek lines, how it tapers slightly towards the center! Can''t wait to see the whole set together!

I was also going to recommend some milgrain if it was with your original setting, but if it''s going to go with the Legato, I say keep it as-is!

31.gif
I''m having Jeff White cut a pale orangish-pink malayan garnet for it!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 4:42:54 PM
Author: shortee78

Date: 6/16/2008 4:38:20 PM
1.gif

ditto, now hearing that you are getting a re-set to the sleek line I would say skip the milgrain. You can always add it later anyways.

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 4:45:23 PM

31.gif
I''m having Jeff White cut a pale orangish-pink malayan garnet for it!

We are going to demand LOTS of pictures once all THREE of your projects are done! (new band, e-ring setting, and the garnet). Got any more hidden jewelry projects?
31.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just one more, a bellerina pendant!!!! They should all arrive in about a month!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results