shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash.com engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mharber73

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of a 2.02, H, VS2, Very Good cut diamond set in a contour Platinum setting
lickout.gif
. I purchased from WhiteFlash.com. Denise, if you read this thank you so much. The ring appraised for 50% more than what I paid.

2004_0227Image0002.JPG

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!
love.gif

Congrats on your Engagement!!
1.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
ah that's a stunning whopper of a diamond
love.gif

congratz on your wonderful purchase and best of luck
5.gif

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
That ring is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations.

I would like to know how your experience buying from Whiteflash was? I found the exact ring I want on their website and want to know if they get a good rating from you. I have shown my boyfriend the ring, so hopefully he will use them when he finally decides to buy it!
tongue.gif

Again, congrats!

-S.F.

mharber73

Rough_Rock
The service was decent. The main thing that drew me to WhiteFlash is the lifetime trade-up, price, and ring selection. I looked for 2 months and finally got a great deal on the diamond. I found a very similar diamond on BlueNile which listed for $700 more than what I paid at WhiteFlash.

The only drawback with WhiteFlash is the 10-day return policy. Fortunately I did not need to return the diamond/ring but if there was a mistake then the window to return is fairly short.

I paid $13,750 for the ring and it appraised here in Atlanta, Georgia for $20,700

Good luck!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 3/1/2004 12:50:24 PM mharber73 wrote:

The only drawback with WhiteFlash is the 10-day return policy. Fortunately I did not need to return the diamond/ring but if there was a mistake then the window to return is fairly short.

----------------

Before I bought from White Flash, the 10 time frame concerned me too. I asked Lesley Harris about it because I felt like you did. Lesley reassured me that 10 days was plenty of time. WF would ship according to my schedule so I could arrange any necessary appointments in advance. Also, you don't physically have to return the diamond within 10 days. WF just wants to be notified of your intent, to keep the diamond or return it, within 10 days of the time you receive the package.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have used WhiteFlash for a stone purchase, they are great. Great selection of both virtual and in-house stones as well!

That ring is STUNNING! It looks huge!! I really like the setting, which one is that exactly? Do you have a link?

mharber73

Rough_Rock
The plantinum contour setting, as you can see from my pics the picture(s) in the link don't do the ring justice

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/Platinum-Contour-Setting_723.htm

Obsessed

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!! That is HUGE. and beautiful... can we see what it looks like on her finger sometime?
appl.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's a big beautiful diamond! Congratulations!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you, and best wishes to your fiancee, it certainly is a lovely ring!

May she always wear it in health and love!

win

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great picture, Michael! Is this the night you got engaged?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results