shape
carat
color
clarity

Which solitaire? Plus a few more questions!

MrsLeonidas

Rough_Rock
I'm deciding between two solitaires, the Leon Mege r6799 and the Victor Canera Evelyn with open profile. One little snag though, Victor doesn't have any diamonds that fit my specs and I don't know if Victor will set an outside stone (he's said that he won't set a GOG stone). Which would you ladies choose? And does anyone know about outside stones and Victor? :confused: :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor will set outside stones except the August Vintage line from GOG. For me he has set one antique OEC diamond as well as two colored stones. I believe Leon does not set August Vintage stones either.
I personally prefer working with Victor because of his friendly manners and great customer service. Also, Leon's pricing seems to be higher for most designs. Artistically you cannot go wrong: both will make you a gorgeous and very well made ring. Leon's eye for proportions are hard to beat.

I know the Evelyn with open profile and love it. I am not familiar with the ring number from Leon. It could be helpful to post photo's of both. That way more PSers can voice their opinion. In the end it's a very very personal choice though.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a little biased because I have the Evelyn with flush stems. Working with VC is a breeze.

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
Is there something about the August Vintage line that makes them difficult to set?

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
solgen|1437073449|3903707 said:
Is there something about the August Vintage line that makes them difficult to set?

No, nothing with the stone. It's personal from what I've gathered.

MrsLeonidas

Rough_Rock
So I've given both of my ring choices to my SO and we'll see how it goes. I wanted to at least have some say in the setting while letting him have the final choice, he'll get to pick the stone. He said it should be coming within the next couple months! :dance: :appl:

Now for the worst part...the wait! :wall:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
MrsLeonidas|1437102166|3903943 said:
So I've given both of my ring choices to my SO and we'll see how it goes. I wanted to at least have some say in the setting while letting him have the final choice, he'll get to pick the stone. He said it should be coming within the next couple months! :dance: :appl:

Now for the worst part...the wait! :wall:

Good luck on your upcoming project. Can't wait to see what you get so please come back with lots of photos! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results