shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I buy this tapered band setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shinyrock

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend loves this tapered band solitaire setting but I haven''t found a place that sells it. Here are the pictures she sent me. She prefers a 4 prong setting but 4 or 6 prong is fine if it is this tapered band style. Does anyone know where I could find something like this or who make it?? THANKS!!

tapered band.jpg

shinyrock

Rough_Rock
I couldn''t figure out how to attach more than one photo, so here is another view of the ring. I have a side view to post too.

tapered band 3.jpg

shinyrock

Rough_Rock
And the side view....
Seriously, if anyone knows where I can buy something like this or has any info on where they''ve seen one please let me know!!

tapered side view.jpg

shinyrock

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for the James Allen link. I think that one''s a little think for what she wants but I really appreciate the help!! I need all I can get!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:51:30 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
The one in the picture looks a little skimpy to me...like not very good quality. Plus, that head will not allow a wedding band to sit anywhere near the e-ring. I''d really encourage you to get one that is a little wider than that.

This is a popular ring on the forum that has a tapered shank:

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/-Legato--Sleek-Line_1118.htm#

ditto..

i''d also suggest this one:

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=315

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It look''s like Deb''s e-ring (AGBF). I would search her ring thread.

shinyrock

Rough_Rock
I''m just a guy trying to find the ring my girlfriend says she likes. What is it about the one I posted that makes it look cheap? Please help me know!! I know she likes a skinnier band as opposed to a thicker one. I did like this one that was posted as a suggestion.

artofplatnium.jpg

shinyrock

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 10:13:27 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
How do I find this? What is her username so I can search it? I''m new to this. Please forgive me!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 10:16:28 PM
Author: shinyrock
I''m just a guy trying to find the ring my girlfriend says she likes. What is it about the one I posted that makes it look cheap?

I think that the previous posters meant was that with it being that thin, it looks like it could easily be damaged.. It would have to be a really good quality ring in order to hold up to everyday wear and tear..

Have you asked your girlfriend where she found those pictures??

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 10:18:57 PM

How do I find this? What is her username so I can search it? I''m new to this. Please forgive me!

Her user name is AGBF I am really bad at searching or I would do it for you. It looks JUST like that but in yellow gold. She also has a cool solution for her wedding band. She said (I believe) that it is strong b/c if the height (is thicker) but is only 1 mm wide. You are a good man to want to get her the ring of *her* dreams. Good luck on your search.

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 11:23:20 PM
Date: 3/31/2008 10:18:57 PM

Her user name is AGBF I am really bad at searching or I would do it for you. It looks JUST like that but in yellow gold. She also has a cool solution for her wedding band. She said (I believe) that it is strong b/c if the height (is thicker) but is only 1 mm wide. You are a good man to want to get her the ring of *her* dreams. Good luck on your search.

I think this is the right link:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/agbfs-solitaire.7382/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results