shape
carat
color
clarity

What time is BGD Live Chat on?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, as I''m trying to halo the L I''m getting from GOG. It seems Bev K is having some difficulty getting warm melee to blend with my L, I thought it made sense to see if Brian can cut me some warm melee and halo my ring so that the center and halo are matchy. From reading here, I understand that Lesley is quick to reply. However, my first 2 emails has went unanswered for a few days and the 3rd has gone unreplied for 2 days too. I think they''ve all gone into spam. I don''t know how to call them (overseas) so was thinking of Live Chat. I searched their site but couldn''t find the operating hours. Any idea what time it''ll be on? Thanks
emteeth.gif

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
I don't know the answer to you question regarding "Live Chat", but it probably wouldn't hurt to contact them using this form on their site. Seems like it'd be worth a shot
2.gif

Hope they get back to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results