shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Heart Halo Pendant is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Bob at WF just sent me pictures of my heart pendant. My mom had given me a heart diamond when I was around 23, I wore the ring for a few years and thanks to PS I have acquired many rings so this ring was sitting in my jewelry box. The diamond is very small, mabye .25 at the most. I had WF do pave on the top and on the sides as well, in platinum. I can''t wait to pick it up today!

9.gif

WFHeartPendant.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lucky- it''s beautiful

Please post neck shots when you get it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Lucky that is one gorgeous pendant. I love the halo and your heart shaped diamond. It''s awesome!!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
LOVE THIS!!!
30.gif
I had a 0.52 ct heart diamond in a simple pendant many years ago (early 80s). I traded it in along with my original 0.75 ct e-ring diamond for my first upgrade in 1993. I always liked that diamond, and seeing your pendant makes me wish I had kept it.

DiamondLil

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love it and I am totally lovin'' the pave on the sides
30.gif
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. Congrats!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh, very nice. Congrats.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

This heart diamond has sentimental value for me, my mom originally purchased a 1.05 heart diamond ring for me that got stolen.
7.gif
Of course we didn't insure it so she bought me another one, a *bit* smaller but still priceless to me
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I WANT ONE!!! Your pendant is just lovely! OMG, I think it''s the most adorable thing, and love that it has sentimental value. What a beautiful pendant!!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
omg, i love it! what a great idea for a heart diamond, looks like the perfect size to me
1.gif
can''t wait for neck shots
emphoto.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
simply beautiful! can''t wait to see more pics!
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT!
30.gif
What a great idea! It is beautiful! Definitely need to see it around your neck!
emsmile.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, I LOVE it!!! It''s so pretty and feminine and delicate. Congratulations!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
How cool is that pendant?! It looks great. I love the fact that you were able to take something sentimental but under-used and turn it into something just as beautiful that you''ll wear more often. can''t wait to see more photos!

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Oh that is just beautiful!
30.gif
I love it!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza, that is stupendous!! Congratulations.

Off topic, last time I was in Hawaii, I snorkeled to within 5 feet of a HUGE sea turtle. His shell was a yard long, at least. As I was swimming away to tell my husband, I saw 2 more. Enormous, serene, beautiful creatures. My mom was beside herself, she too believes (Chinese) that they are very, very lucky.
1.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet
10.gif

Luckyhonu - I''m still waiting for pics of your thumb ring
2.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!! That''s one of the prettiest diamond pendants I''ve seen. Enjoy it!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the neck shots!
30.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Frk: I changed my avatar to my namesake, I took that picture of a lovely turtle near the North Shore in Hawaii. There is this tiny little beach where 9-10 turtles come out from the water and sun themselves. They were as big as the ones you saw snorkeling. I really felt lucky being the presence of these beautiful creatures! I went back to Hawaii in March and the turtles were hiding in the water.

JadeLeaves: I am working on getting my hand shots for my thumb ring! I have to upload them to my computer....I''ve been super busy lately and haven''t had a chance. I promise it''ll come soon!

For the neck shots, anyone know how to Photoshop a mole (yikes!) off my neck?!!!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Well, mole or no mole I''d really love to see how that pretty pendant looks on your neck.
What a lovely design!
36.gif

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/25/2005 5:35:04 PM
Author: luckyhonu
Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

This heart diamond has sentimental value for me, my mom originally purchased a 1.05 heart diamond ring for me that got stolen.
7.gif
Of course we didn''t insure it so she bought me another one, a *bit* smaller but still priceless to me
1.gif
How special that its from your mother. Its lovely and I know you''ll enjoy wearing it. My mother passed away this year and Ive worn her OEC ering every day since.. it means so much to me.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lucky
beautiful,love shape pendants.
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss THIS?????????
33.gif

just darling, gorgeous, adorable!
36.gif

PS Okay--I was on vacation...
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I''m glad you dug it up Jenn cuz I missed it too...was away for work.

This pendant is GORGEOUS!!! I just love the halo around the heart. It really dramatically increases the impact of the center stone and I LOVE how it''s attached to the chain. GREAT JOB!!! i want one.
9.gif

30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results