shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tomboyjock

Rough_Rock
These are my our wedding bands. My husband wears a size 13, and his band is a 8mm width. My band is a size 6 and is a 6mm width. I have super long fingers, so it looks ok. I do not wear a diamond with my band. I do have a diamond set that was my mothers, but I rarely wear it, because I am too rough. I will post it later. It is on my other computer that is in the shop. (If I have lost the pictures on there, i will retake them and post it).
Our rings are titanium, with a gold inlay. We purchased them from a local jeweler. They were around 300.00 each, however, have a lifetime warranty on size, and I have already used that (we were married on July 2, 2007). At first I had a 7mm width, but moved down to the 6 because it looked better, and was more forgiving in finger swelling due to heat, and when fingers are larger upon waking, etc.

l_7b7c107507db27490587dccdc794dab6.jpg

tomboyjock

Rough_Rock
last one i promise......what do you think of this as a stand alone band.....?
thanks,
a new mrs.

l_c1be0a4945dfd47794fa9a05d89912c8.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks good by itself. It''s nice that it''s two toned, which I''m a fan of, and that the two bands match. It looks a bit tight, does it fit well?

tomboyjock

Rough_Rock
It is tight when I am warm (like now) or in the mornings, but when I am in the ac or cool it is loose or fine. When I picked it up the jeweler said I should not go any smaller. When I wash my hands in cold water it moves quite a bit, I think a half size smaller would be risky of it falling off.
I had surgery Feb 19, a total hysterectomy....and I am newly on hormones.....so that also has quite an effect on throwing retention and a bloat......so I am hoping that once things level out...that will stop too.
We shall see.

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
I love your rings. I wish my DH would wear a WB.
38.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice bands. I like that they match.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bands are beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results