shape
carat
color
clarity

*WANTED PLEASE:: HAND-SHOT PICTURES OF ENGAGEMENT RINGS WITH A 0.75 CT ROUND DIAMOND AND FLAT-BANDS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! :) Can anyone please post as many hand-shot pictures as possible of Solitaire engagement rings with a 0.75 ct round diamond? Or around there? I am currently considering one and would love to see handshots to get a better idea of it! It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

P.S. I am also very intersted in trying to see as many hand-shot pictures as possible of engagement rings with flat-bands and the ones that get thinner by the diamond? I have attached a picture below with 3 of the bands that I am currently considering.

I have long thin fingers and I wear a ring size 3.75 so I don't know which would look best on my finger and, most importantly, I would definitely prefer the one that would make a 3/4 ct round diamond (.75ct) appear the biggest!

Again, thank you all so much for taking the time to read this and for all of your wonderfully helpful responses! :)

743uhrn.JPG

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Try checking out the "under 1 ct." thread.

I am partial to the first band, and I also think that''s the one that would make a stone look the largest, since it tapers in.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of my original set. Which I miss, LOL. I don''t have one of just the e-ring, since they were soldered together. Each band is 2mm, and the diamond is a .75.

gdoriginalset.JPG

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 1:00:30 AM
Author: sonnyjane
Try checking out the ''under 1 ct.'' thread.

I am partial to the first band, and I also think that''s the one that would make a stone look the largest, since it tapers in.
DITTO! The first setting would accentuate the stone the most I think!
36.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I think 0.75 is perfect for your finger size. I''m also going with #1
1.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3 - I like this one the best - with such small fingers your stone will look big - go try some on to compare.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
this is mine.. its the best picture i could find of the shank of the ring... my stone is .83 (my grandmothers). the shank does taper the closer it gets to the stone. its actually one of my favorite parts of the ring....

860835202210_0_ALB.jpg

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
I like the first one, with the tapered band. I think on such a tiny finger it will look delicate and make your diamond pop!

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock

Thank you all so much for your fantastic responses! They are very helpful. Also, your rings are stunningly beautiful! :) If anyone can find any more pictures of those types of engagement ring bands and/or .75ct round diamonds, please post them! :)

Also, I just put up a thread if you want to check it out :) It''s called "WHICH OF THESE TWO DIAMONDS ARE BETTER AND *WHY*????" I listed 5 questions in that thread that hopefully you could please help by answering.

Again, thank you all so, so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results