shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera pave eternity band with single cuts!!!

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock
Wanted to share what an exceptional experience I had working with Victor Canera on my new pave eternity band (video link below). As many of you know, Victor is an absolute pleasure to work with. He responded so quickly to my initial request for a custom made wedding band (I recently got an antique cushion solitaire for my 10th anniversary upgrade), and was very patient as I continued to change my mind about what I wanted.

Victor offered excellent suggestions, sent me diagrams, and e-mailed with me (my preferred communication method) even over the weekend! We decided on this beautiful pave eternity band, which I will get to see in person tomorrow (can't wait!!!), but I can tell from the video what quality work he does and I know I will absolutely work with Victor again in the future.

The "specs": Shallow U-cut pave eternity band, hand forged in platinum, with 38 single cut diamonds, 0.5 ct. Here's the link to the video, please check it out (if you select 1080p on the right side, you can watch in full HD)... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-qV3wX6zQA

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring! so happy for you. be sure to take lots of pic. ~ :bigsmile:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm looking to get a few of the same eternity bands for stacking, hopefully soon! Love it! Do you have any handshots?

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Newjewels - the band looks beautiful. I know it must have been hard for you to decide between all of the beautiful styles VC could do. I think you made a wonderful decision to go with the single cut pave band. It will be a beautiful addition to your gorgeous antique cushion. I can't wait to see all of the pictures you will post (hint, hint :wink2: ) once you receive the ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Wow, how beautiful!! Please come back with handshots!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow, he's a genius! I have the utmost respect for him after reading Frankie's thead. He "gets" it.

Congrats! You must be thrilled! :love:

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock
Finally getting the hand shots posted...I don't know how so many of you post such nice macro shots of your rings! My husband actually loves photography, has a nice camera and fancy macro lenses. Yet, he has lots of trouble getting good shots of these rings. (I am completely clueless and wouldn't even try!)

IMG_7247.JPG

IMG_7253.JPG

IMG_7258.JPG

IMG_7260.JPG

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Simply irrisistible! :love: :love:

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Those single cuts are G :love: RGE :love: US!!!! That band is absolutely spectacular!!!! WOW! Off to see if you have a thread on your lovely engagement ring!

PS: The photos your husband took are great!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! What is the width of the band? Does it wear away at your engagement ring at all?

Can we see a little further distance hand shot, too?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Set!!! Your band is Perfectly Matched with your cushion!!! Lovely!! :love: :love:

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Very nice comments. Ruby, I will tell my hubby you said so :)

The band is about 1.9 mm. I'm not sure if it will damage the basket on the e-ring...it probably could, but I won't be wearing this set everyday or at work so I plan to try and be careful about it.

I will take a further away pic soon. Happy Halloween everyone!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ring! He does such nice work and so courteous too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!!

kennedy

Shiny_Rock
Love this ring! He is truly a master of his craft -- next time I need anything custom made, I'm going with Victor. Congrats on a gorgeous ring!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Really beautiful. Single cuts certainly have a different look. Congratulations

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you on Jewel of the Week!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Great pics too!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results