shape
carat
color
clarity

VC Engagement Ring pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Yesterday was proposal day for me.
9.gif
While the story isn''t spectacular by PS standards, just hearing FH say the touching things he did down on one knee was enough romance to tide me over for quite some time.
I had decided based on the valuable advise I''d read here on PS (thanks to everyone for being so supportive and patient with those of just learning about diamonds and settings) that I''d wanted a Van Craeynest setting a few months ago. FH realized I was very particular when it came to my jewelry and told me to go ahead and pick out the one I''d like. So, I worked thru the process with Larry at VC with him setting a family stone in the 484 LG #4 setting with a white gold head. The ring had arrived approximately a month ago, and I''ve been anxiously waiting ever since. So, now I can share pics!
The specs on the stone are 1.01 RB, I color (with strong flourescence) and SI2. Thanks again everyone, I wouldn''t have such a beautiful ring if it wasn''t for PS.

close hand.jpg

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Well, if I ever figure out how to resize my pics, there''s one more I was wanting to put on here... Oh, and don''t mind the big gash on my finger, I''m a bit of a klutz. I was actually trying to trim the flowers FH got for my birthday and the knife and I had a little go-round. The knife won.
20.gif

computer hand pic.jpg

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous, unique, and I love VC and your manicure!!! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 12:40:35 AM
Author: seahorsegurl
Yay, I figured it out....
Ohh, what a truly beautiful shot!!

Your ring is really pretty, and so unique. I love the detailed basket too.

Congrats, you have a lovely ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, like usual with a VC the detail work is simply AMAZING! It''s gorgeous and I love the yellow gold. Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that the detail is fantastic! Such an original ring, and I just love that! It''s beeeaaaauuutiful! Congrats and Enjoy!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It is gorgeous... I don''t know if it is the setting, but that stone looks huge!

Beautiful! Add it to the VC thread for sure.

DD

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Very pretty ring! Love all the detail and how unique it is!

Best wishes to you both!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
beautfiul ring, the detailing is amazing and its so unique, congrats on your engagement as well!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring! Beautiful stone & incredible setting! Love the yellow gold!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the white gold head and fishtail prongs. (sigh)
30.gif

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Thank you to everyone for your congratulations and nice comments. Van Craeynest does do a fabulous job with the details, and when Larry said he could make the fishtail head in white gold, it sealed the deali. I''ve always been a sucker for two tone rings and fishtail settings, probably because that''s what mom''s original engagement ring was. Thanks again!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! I love the detail of VC rings!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow Seahorsegurl, congratulations on your engagement!!!

Your ring is just lovely
10.gif
. I must say I wasn't crazy about the #4 head from the stock photos, but thanks to your ring and your pics I'm totally diggin' that look... and I'm thinking the proportions are just perfect for your diamond and your hand! I love it and I can wait to see more pictures
4.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
4.gif

ETA: I hope your finger feels better soon
6.gif
39.gif
37.gif
24.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!! I especially love the prongs, they are stunning!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
OOOOO! Absolutely beautiful and perfect on your hand!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love everything about your ring! And Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

Really so LOVELY!
1.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love everything about it
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
18.gif
36.gif

(Sorry, I''m at a loss for words, so the silly little emoticons are going to have to do the work for me!)

Wow, OK, I''m feeling a little better. Congratulations on your engagement! That is incredible! Is the triple prong portion of the fishtail head actually concave? It looks like flower petals cupping the diamond. So beautiful, that''s an heirloom piece if ever I''ve seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results