shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentine suprise! ! 2ct Aquamarine Pear Halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
FI and I have only been engaged 5 months.... and the wedding is less than 3 months away. After my incredible ering, I thought it would be a looooong time before another piece of bling came my way!

He shocked me with an incredible RHR for Valentines Day! The sweetest thing was the reason for the ring..... He wanted me to have a piece of jewelry for our wedding that I would always remember (besides our wedding rings of course) so he decided to incorporate my "something blue" in the ring. He also wanted it to be something that I could pass down to our future daughter or daughter in-law on HER wedding day as her something "old" and "blue". How romantic is he???
37.gif

All I know so far on the stats is it's a little over a 2ct. Aquamarine
set in White gold
Not sure the tcw on the diamonds

What do you think??

rngaqrhr.JPG

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
such a sweet fi!!!! i love the ring, its romantic and beautiful!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love it! What a sweet fiance.
I love aquamarines--and a pear with a halo? GORGEOUS
30.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I think you''ve got yourself a keeper! What a sweet guy and thoughtful gift! I love it!

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the sweet compliments! It was such a suprise! I can''t stop staring at it! Gosh, I love him
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s your PERFECT something blue. Very pretty!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That is sooooo pretty!!! I love it!

30.gif
You have a VERY sweet and romantic FI.... that was very thoughtful of him. And I love the idea of passing it down through generations. Awwww... so sweet!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. Congratulations.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awwww not only is the ring beautiful but you FI is a doll. What a sweet and beautiful gift, and the sentiment is just awwwww.

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE aquamarine! It''s the perfect color of love in my mind. Gorgeous. Very Katherine Heigel.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I think I just want to kiss him!
emlips.gif
That is such a cool story. I love it when fellas do that extra something that they know is going to speak to us! Besides, it is really lovely!

I am a March baby...so technically that should be MY ring. Gotta get me one too! Would you post some more images so I can come back and drool?

(you know I think your fella is a keeper...I told you that on a post months ago...) Aren''t you glad the board approves of him?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring, and it is so sweet that your FI thought of it! Wear it in good health!

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 8:14:18 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I think I just want to kiss him!
emlips.gif
That is such a cool story. I love it when fellas do that extra something that they know is going to speak to us! Besides, it is really lovely!

I am a March baby...so technically that should be MY ring. Gotta get me one too! Would you post some more images so I can come back and drool?

(you know I think your fella is a keeper...I told you that on a post months ago...) Aren''t you glad the board approves of him?

Awwww! Thanks! I''m SO glad the board approves! He is pretty amazing! And you can borrow it anytime
10.gif
I''m still waiting for YOU to get YOUR ring!

DSC01472.JPG

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE the color... it''s constantly changing. I need some outside pics but bummer, it''s dark outside....

DSC01476.JPG

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now! Thanks for letting me show it off. I''m still floored!

DSC01483.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He''s a keeper and so is that ring!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! And your FI sounds amazingly thoughtful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a guy, so sweet and so thoughtful!!! Love your new ring, such a pretty Aqua, and the setting is lovely!!!
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''s gorgeous! What a wonderful surprise!
36.gif
36.gif

K&L

Shiny_Rock
what a gorgeous ring! it''s really stunning! that was so sweet of him! do you know where he got it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results