shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to decide on e-ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miggyswamp

Rough_Rock
I found my engagement setting, but now I am having trouble deciding which style of stone to mount in the prongs...what do you guys think?

Here''s the round brilliant:

Round Cut Picture 1

Round Cut Picture 2

Round Cut Picture 3

Here''s the Princess cut:

Princess picture 1

Princess picture 2

Princess picture 3

If it helps, I have small fingers (ring size of 5 1/2). I like both cuts in the rings...the princess because it''s unique and more modern looking. Yet I like the round for its flow and simplicity.

Thanks!!!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the princess but I''m partial to squarish-shaped stones. Whichever you go with will be beautiful!

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
I usually like rounds, but I prefer the princess cut in that setting
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I''m a princess girl through and through, and this is no exception! Both are lovely, but I vote princess!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I usually go for round stones, but I think the Princess looks really cool with the contrasting round stones in the band. I''m voting for Princess. :)

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a round brilliant lover, so that''s my vote! BUT I think that a princess would be lovely as well! :)

Good choice on the setting!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''m a RB fan, but I really prefer the princess stone in that setting.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Really, I''m not a fan of princess cuts...but I really like the princess over the round in that setting. As someone else mentioned, the contrast is really lovely.

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
rounds are my favorite cut but i have to agree with everyone who said that princess looks the best in that setting. it just made the piece flow and look substantial

miggyswamp

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I''ve decided to let my future fiance do the picking, so he will have a part in the ring process. Plus, it will be a bit more special that way, I suppose! :)

Thanks everyone!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I like the princess better with that setting... I''m not really sure what it is about it that jumps out at me, but I think the princess definitely looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results