shape
carat
color
clarity

Triple Halo Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Inspired in part by Butterfly17's gorgeous pendant collection I decided to indulge myself by getting one of my "diamond goals" that I knew I had wanted but wasn't in a huge hurry to buy - a pretty, everyday wearable diamond pendant. I like the circle styles but wanted something different from a Circle of Love pendant and didn't really want a heart either. I wanted something classic and not too trendy that would be a staple piece for me.

I dropped a ring off to get sized and decided to look through the fine jewelry cases at a dept. store while the benchman was working on my ring. Well, lo and behold, there was the pendant I saw nearly a year ago at the same store but a different location. At the time it wouldn't have been in the budget so I just looked through the glass and didn't think of it much more for a whle. Then, about a month or two later I was kicking myself for not at least even asking to see it. It was on clearance, I reasoned, and what would it have hurt to ask? Of course the next time I returned it was gone. So I called around to the nearest locations of the same store - no one could see anything like it - A three-stone circle pendant but with graduated halos, bezel-set, with each halo slightly overlapping.

About a month ago just browsing, I saw what I thought had to be the "one that got away". It was not in a clearance section but rather near the vintage-style circle pendants they carried. I asked the lady about it and she said it was not on clearance and had just come in. It was still lovely, but I didn't want to pay full price. And then a couple weeks ago while waiting for the ring, I decided to see if it was still there and this time I asked to see it out of the case. This lady said they got this item in maybe 1-2 yrs ago and at that point I was convinced it was the same piece. So I decided to treat myself, did the pre-sale and saved some extra $ (I still wonder how much it would have been at that other location since I'm positive it was on clearance then). I would have liked to pay a little less (maybe $100-$150 or so less) but it was still reasonable and I'm getting promoted next Monday so it's okay.
2.gif

ETA: It is 14k WG and .65cttw

Here are the pics...

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
It looks VERY pretty on your neck! Congrats on a classic pendant and on your promotion too!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a spiffy idea for a pendent I like to overlaps, and the way it sits on your neck. Very pretty!
36.gif
Congrats on your promotion too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you Sarita! I think it is important to treat one''s self. Congratulation on your promotion as well! It is so pretty and unique.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Adorable pendant! BTW, what picture is your new avatar--Santorini?

cheers--Sharon

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2006 6:14:45 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Adorable pendant! BTW, what picture is your new avatar--Santorini?

cheers--Sharon
Thank you all for your compliments and well wishes.

canuk-gal, The avatar is of Casapueblo, a hotel/museum designed by an artist/humanitarian from the country its in, Uruguay. I have never had the chance to stay at the hotel, we just got to visit the museum and eat at the cafe, but it''s so beautiful there.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very beautiful..

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I love it- it looks wonderful on! Such a great idea for a pendant
1.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Glad I inspired you! I love it! It looks similar to the Ritani Endless love ones! Be careful, you make get hooked!
Congrats on the promotion by the way~

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
BOOTIFUL. I am partial to halos.
2.gif
Congrats on your promotion.

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a lovely and unique pendant Sarita and it looks so pretty on your neck.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
very pretty! and congrats on your promotion- sounds like you deserve a nice treat
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
very nice!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Sarita- I love this necklace

conitta

Shiny_Rock
but it was still reasonable and I''m getting promoted next Monday so it''s okay.

Congrats on both accounts!!!! It is lovely.
30.gif
Nice treat.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome pendant Sarita! It reminds me of a Ritani Endless Love trio pendant, but lengthwise instead of widthwise! Beautiful!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
It''s very beautiful and congrats on your promotion!!!
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results