shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany bezel set garnet ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Now I''m getting the hang of this small photo thing!

Here''s my Tiffany bezel set garnet. My birthday present this year: from me, to me!
9.gif

garnet small.jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Looks pretty... more pics. I need a me to me present this year also
2.gif
I will definately deserve it by the time by b-day roles around. Besides hubby will be out of town, and so will my close friend. So I will be at work on a Sat all day by myself (I know so sad).

ETA: we were posting at the same time. Hand shot is lovely! That's really pretty!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Yay ''me to me'' presents! That way, I always get exactly what I wanted (teeheee!)

36.gif

BTW, this is only on my left hand so I can take pictures. Not engaged YET!

Sparkles22: These come up periodically on ''Signed Pieces''... keep your eyes out! They also come with citrine. And birthdays by yourself aren''t so bad. So long as you get to celebrate on another day with the people you love.

I still think the profile of this little ring is so beautiful. Elegant, but sturdy. And I love how the stone is... upside down? So it''s pointy on top. I think it kind of looks like ancient Roman jewelery. Stuff I saw from Pompeii. But then, what do I know?
37.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool setting; pretty.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2007 9:48:10 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Yay ''me to me'' presents! That way, I always get exactly what I wanted (teeheee!)

36.gif

BTW, this is only on my left hand so I can take pictures. Not engaged YET!

Sparkles22: These come up periodically on ''Signed Pieces''... keep your eyes out! They also come with citrine. And birthdays by yourself aren''t so bad. So long as you get to celebrate on another day with the people you love.

I still think the profile of this little ring is so beautiful. Elegant, but sturdy. And I love how the stone is... upside down? So it''s pointy on top. I think it kind of looks like ancient Roman jewelery. Stuff I saw from Pompeii. But then, what do I know?
37.gif
hmmm... (rubbs hands together) good to know, good to know....
27.gif

Thanks!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow, Indy. I LOVE that! I think it''s beautiful -- love the bezel and the garnet. Looks almost Egyptian.

Isn''t it fun when you get the hang of those macros???

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harriet! A bit belated (I''ve had the ring, but no access to a digital cam for a while!), but sometimes I think it would be fun if we just randomly wished other people happy birthday. Maybe because it''s one of the few times we wish other people happiness!

So, Happy Birthday to you too, Harriet! Haha. silly me.
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
This ring is awesome, IG! I really like the profile shot of the garnet...it''s a very cool "gem" looking shape. Like the classic treasurey kind you think of as a kid. Anyways, I love the bezel and I love the yellow gold with the garnet! What a beautiful ring! And Happy Birthday to you!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!! Happy Birthday!

*M*

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2007 10:27:11 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Thanks Harriet! A bit belated (I''ve had the ring, but no access to a digital cam for a while!), but sometimes I think it would be fun if we just randomly wished other people happy birthday. Maybe because it''s one of the few times we wish other people happiness!

So, Happy Birthday to you too, Harriet! Haha. silly me.
3.gif
Haha. You''re just a few weeks off, though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results