shape
carat
color
clarity

The Fantabulous Ring of EaglesGal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
I''m thrilled to finally be able to share with everyone that I''m ENGAGED!!! It happened last night...my BF, I mean FIANCE, came over and we settled in to watch the first Final Four game. He suggested taking a walk to enjoy the "nice night" before dinner, and my initial response was that I thought it was a little too chilly outside for a walk. He seemed to be Mr. Weatherman all of a sudden, pointing out the "comfortable" temps...and then suddenly it dawned on me...THIS COULD BE IT!!! He''s not one to get up from a major game to "go for a walk." We ended up right at the very spot where we had our first date...the Museum of Natural History in NYC. He told me that this was where we had our first date and that everything had come full circle...this was where he wanted to ask me to be his wife! Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!! And there it was...THE RING! A vision of beauty!! Two seconds later, we heard a family across the street (who must have witnessed the whole thing) as they yelled, "Congratulations!!!" So cute!

We had a wonderful dinner and he bought me some beautiful engagement flowers. My first bouquet from my FIANCE!!!
36.gif

So here it is....my 2 carat square radiant (F, VS2) in a platinum Tacori setting (size 6.5). Totally don''t know what I''m doing in the picture arena, but here goes....

EG1.JPG

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!

Your ring is gorgeous, beautiful radiant and setting is perfect.

More pics!
36.gif

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
Beautiful profile shot...reverse crescent silhouette with pave diamonds.

EG7.JPG

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
Tried to get a clear photo of the graduated channel-set diamonds, but it came out a bit blurry....

EG10.JPG

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
And finally, a true EaglesGal could not post her beautiful new engagement ring without the help of the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback, Donovan McNabb!!!

EG11.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Your ering is absolutely gorgeous. Great proposal story. I am a huge Eagles fan, so loved that last pic, Fly Eagles Fly!!
Enjoy this special time, and your gorgeous new ering. I am thinking we need more pics, when you have the time.
30.gif
36.gif

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much, ladies!

I''ll try to take more pictures tomorrow...hopefully a bit smaller (my hands look monstrous!) and more clear.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you both! YOur ring is beautiful, and I love the last shot, lol!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is an amazing ring!!
30.gif
That setting is to die for! Enjoy it soooo much, and also enjoy being a fiance, it is such a fun time...

DD

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am a huge fan of Tacori!!!! Love the setting and while I normally don''t love radiants or princess cuts, yours is beautiful! That stone looks amazing!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful and classic ring, I love the profile and the radiant!
Wear it in health and happiness and congrats
1.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Yay Eaglesgal! Congratulations! It sounds like such a sweet proposal, what beautiful flowers and an even more beautiful ring! I love the reverse crescents and that stone is amazing and huge! Welcome to the tacori club and definitely take more pictures please, you can never have too many pictures!
31.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring! Your diamond is gorgeous-I''ve got a radiant myself-and the setting is beautiful, too! And I love the McNabb bobblehead shot, even though I am FAR from an Eagles fan...GO ''SKINS!
11.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Yeah! We Tacori girls are taking over the world!!!

Beautiful ring and a romantic proposal to go along with it.

Congratulations!

BI

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is fabulous!!! Love the profile
30.gif
and those graduated sides are so yummy
3.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
eaglesgal, I hope you don''t mind, but I resized your pictures. That ring is just too gorgeous to be distracted by the larger pics. I LOVE your ring, seriously!!
30.gif

And congratulations!

EG101.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

EG22.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

EG33.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

EG44.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results