shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to GOG and WF - My new WProng Solitaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Hi All
35.gif

I received my new solitaire a few weeks ago and wanted to share. It''s my 20th Anniversary present which I greatfully received one year early!!

The diamond is a beautiful 1.52 K SI1 from Good Old Gold, and the setting is Whiteflash''s WProng in 18K yellow gold and platinum head. Both companies were a great to work with and I wouldn''t hesitate to recommend either of them!!

I was in the midst of deciding on a setting at the same time as Isabelle and her input helped tremendously - thanks Isabelle! I prefer slightly thicker settings for my size 7 finger and the WProng is a great choice for me. I have it paired with a 3mm domed wedding band (not comfort fit) from e-weddingbands.com and I think they are a perfect match in terms of shank shape, height, etc.

Let''s see if I can upload a few pictures and then I''ll provide the diamond''s stats... Remember, I''ve been wearing both rings for a few weeks so there are some scratches on the shanks - I''m already on the way to achieving that lovely gold patina - and the diamond got a bit dirty during the photo shoot...

PCWProng0.JPG

peachy

Shiny_Rock
And finally a picture of the set together head on... I hope to add a diamond band one day...

PCWProng15.JPG

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Finally, the stats... I love my K!!

Carat Weight: 1.52ct
Color: K
Clarity: SI1
AGS Cut Grade: Ideal
est GIA Cut Grade: Excellent
AGS Light Performance: Ideal
Optical Symmetry: Superior
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Fluorescence: Strong
Girdle: 1.73%
Culet: None
Lab Report: AGS
Width: 7.40mm
Length: 7.42mm
Depth: 4.56mm
Table Percentage: 56.20%
Depth Percentage: 61.50%
Crown Ú: 34.10‹
Crown Depth: 14.91%
Pavilion Ú: 40.96‹
Pavilion Depth: 43.35%
Upper Girdle Ú: 40.98‹
Lower Girdle Ú: 42.15‹

Thanks for looking!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely rings and pics! Happy Anni--wear your ring in health!

cheers--Sharon

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, SDL! You are always so sweet. I do love it... and I''ve been a fond admirer of your set for quite a while - I''ve been a lurker for what seems like forever!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to you as well CG! I appreciate the comments...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Peachy,
What a gorgeous anniversary present!!! Love the yellow gold setting and your stone is stunning!! Great pics btw...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That''s lovely - what a fantastic stone, and the setting just suits it perfectly. The set looks great on your hand too!! Congrats
9.gif
36.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
what a stunner
30.gif
congrats on your anniversary!!

peachy

Shiny_Rock

Miranda, gwendolyn, Kaleigh, AmberGretchen, aggiebling09 and MC...thanks for your kind words. I can''t believe it''s a K either. It''s amazing how a great cut can hide the color...and the strong blue fluorescence doesn''t hurt either

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. It''s gray here in the northeast with a constant threat of rain - not a day for photoshoots. LOL.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful K! Welcome to the K club!

Gorgeous!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and elegant. Hard to believe it''s a K!! Congratulations on your anniversary. 25 years is a huge milestone.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Peachy, you''re ring is so similiar to my new one that I am currently waiting anxiously to arrive!
I also got a K from GOG (1.25) with med fluor - I hope it shows like your gorgeous rock. And I got the Legato sleek lines in yellow gold from WF - we''re pretty much ring twins!
It looks really pretty on you, congrats on the anni.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Peachy it is a beautiful K!!! You have a gorgeous oec ring also, no? Congrats!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oh so pretty! I''m a huge fan of the W prong! Love the fluor!
23.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
DITTO to what everyone else said! It''s a beautiful ring and I LOVE the yellow gold. Gorgeous!
3.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Jelly - thanks for the compliment. I''m a true K convert...the club is growing!

Softly - thanks for the well wishes. It''s 19 years - but often feels like 25
27.gif

Arjunajane - you are going to be in love with your solitaire!! Your WF pictures are stunning and you are going to be blown away when you get it in person. Your stone on that thin shank is going to be a knock out!

Skippy! Long time no talk (for me) over in the Healthier Lifestyle Thread... I still follow along though. Hoot, hoot. Yes, I do have a diamond from my husband''s family. I''ve reset that a number of times in some ornate settings. This time, I just went back to the classic solitaire and plain band. Infinitely wearable - especially for someone who is less than careful when she has it on...

Snooper, Vesper and K9muttlover - thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results