shape
carat
color
clarity

Swan Solitaire Engagement Ring????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

new1

Rough_Rock
Hi guys, i''ve been browsing at engagement rings on PS and absolutely adore the swan setting.
30.gif
I think its by Vatche.
I haven''t seen anyone on PS with one and am dying to see one in a hand shot. Can anyone tell me if this ring is even in production and if so where can I purchase one?

Thanks

tangoecho

Rough_Rock
It is in production & I know someone who has the ring already but I don''t have any photos to share, sorry. You can order the ring through Wink and maybe he has some live photos?

new1

Rough_Rock
Ohh nooo the video won''t work for me
8.gif
I''ve been drooling over the pictures in that post for ages, its absolutely fantastic
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/3/2007 10:03:44 AM
Author: new1
Ohh nooo the video won''t work for me
8.gif
I''ve been drooling over the pictures in that post for ages, its absolutely fantastic
3.gif
Blast....the link works for me, what is happening when you try it? It could be a difference in computers maybe...

new1

Rough_Rock
The video link thing opens up but nothing happens and my cursor turns into a clock!!
I''ve emailed Mark @ ERD & he says he can get one for me, i''m going to him for my centre stone anyway so fingers crossed it will be mine before too long
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Please post pics when you get it!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/3/2007 10:35:31 AM
The video link thing opens up but nothing happens and my cursor turns into a clock!!
I've emailed Mark @ ERD & he says he can get one for me, i'm going to him for my centre stone anyway so fingers crossed it will be mine before too long
36.gif
So glad to have been able to help you!! Excellent news that Mark can get you a Swan!

Going to try the video again....

Try it again, sometimes it can take a minute to load.

new1

Rough_Rock
I''m so excited, we''ve had a bit of a setback in the planning stages and we don''t know whether to announce our engagement when we get back from NY as we had originally planned as FF''s sister only announced her engagement last weekend and think it would be selfish of us to steal her thunder so to speak. So we may have to hold on to the ring for a while
39.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 11:02:27 AM
I''m so excited, we''ve had a bit of a setback in the planning stages and we don''t know whether to announce our engagement when we get back from NY as we had originally planned as FF''s sister only announced her engagement last weekend and think it would be selfish of us to steal her thunder so to speak. So we may have to hold on to the ring for a while
39.gif
Aw, that is very thoughtful of you.

Look at it this way, if you wait, she gets her glory, you get to walk around with a cheshire grin and a BIG secret, and when you finally DO tell, then the glory is all yours. Though it might be a bit hard, it''s really a win/win situation.
2.gif

new1

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ellen. Its been a wierd few days for us. We have been planning this for about 2 yrs now so i feel deflated to say the least cos i was so looking forward to getting my sparklie. We are together 6 yrs next week so another couple of months won't kill us but i'll be dying to wear my ring and i'll have to try veeerrry hard to keep it a secret lol!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Even if it''s a secret... um. Can we have pics of the lovely anyway?
9.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s going to be one gorgeous ring. I just love the swan motif.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just watched the video. I had no idea that Irina designed the Swan ring. What a beautiful job she did.!!!

Linda

new1

Rough_Rock
I just tried the video again from my pc at home and it just won''t do anything for me. Blast, i''m dying to see it.
Thanks guys for all your input, I promise i''ll post pics when we get it....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results