shape
carat
color
clarity

Suprise from my husband!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I've tried three times to upload the pics but my husband has suprised me with a wedding ring upgrade with a halo wedding set with the design took from James Allen!!!! The center halo has a 1.75ct RB and the halo band and wedding ring make up the other .45 in weight that makes total 2.20!!!! I can't wait to get it. He told me tonight to check his email and there it was!!!! I was like OMG that couldn't be mine I can't wait!!!!!
face23.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I'm So Happy !!!!!!! A halo that was like something I thought I would get for like my 20th wedding ann.!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
We must see this beauty! Would you consider trying to upload again? Make sure the picture isn''t huge (is it from a digicam? those usually need to be shrunk in half at least.) and name it something unique - not just "myring" because unless the file has a unique name, it won''t upload. Can''t wait to see pics!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s so wonderful.
I can''t wait to see it.

(you can send a message to Pricescope asking them to post your pictures)

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, how wonderful of your husband!!

Can''t wait for pics!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting. Hope we get to see some pics of this beauty!!! Yay for you!!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey, what about that .75 oval from BlueNile?

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well the .75 oval was what I was suppost to be getting, until my hubby went behind my back. I had looked at the halo ring before and thought just wouldn''t it be great. I had looked at it so much that he said that it would have been impossible to forget it. So he went to his Aunts jeweler and asked if they could do it. And there was no propblem. They are the ones that sent the pic. It was like way to large to be posted so that''s why I couldn''t but I might be able to get them to send me a different one. But we should be able to pick the rings up in a little over a week. Well I''ll try this one I moved the pic if it don''t post I''ll have to post after I get different pics.

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
OMG! A 1.75 ct halo - - that baby is going to be HUGE!

Can''t wait to see photos! Yeah for you!
36.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I''ll have to get different pic these just wont post but don''t worry I''ll make sure that everyone will get to see!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a nice surprise! Post
emphoto.gif
soon!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geez... that was the fastest upgrade yet! Before the upgraded ring was even bought
9.gif

I think you could contact the forum's administrators to post the picture
2.gif
New rules! For that, follow the 'contact page' link on the 'Announcement' on top of this page.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Where are the pictures?!?!
39.gif
39.gif

I''m impatient can you tell??
3.gif
It''s not fair...you can''t just say ''halo'' and not give me pictures!!
39.gif
39.gif

Hehe I''ll be checking in for pictures till then!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is SO exciting! How sweet of your husband. I cannot wait to see pictures!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blimey thats a jump from .75!!!! How WONDERFUL!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see pics!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a fantastic surprise!!! Get those pics posted soon!!!! We''ll be waiting . . . . .
2.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Now that`s the kind of surprise I would love to get! Congrats on your new ring...I can`t wait for some pics!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to show it off either I called and talked to a girl named Holly and she tried to send the pics to me again, and it was the same thing because I even tried to send it to my sister-in-law and she said that the file they were sending me was way to large. Oh and the .75 thing.. ha ha that''s my husband for you. When we first started looking he was like well lets do like a .70ct to a 1ct so that way if it comes to something else you like you can reuse the diamond in the future. He knew that I wanted a halo, I was like everyday looking at jewelry exchange and james allen. He said that if he was going to have to pay for it in the future why not just do it now. ( I think I would be crazy at this point to disagree !)
face23.gif

But you guys will see the first pics!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
do you have a program on your computer like photoshop or iphoto?

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I have a photoshop but every time I go and put the picture there from my email and then go to resize the picture isn''t there. I don''t know what the problem is. I think its because they are just sending me the picture that they have of the set and not a picture that they have took, because that Holly girl I talked to said that they didn''t have any more pictures in there system of the set. I should have been like " Well why don''t you take some!!! ) but I''m not that type of person.

Oh I have forgot to post that my color is H and that the clarity is VS1, I don''t know if I''ve ever seen a VS1. I know that I''ve seen a H but it was like a Sl1 or something.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I hope you can post pics soon!! How exciting!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
don''t save it in photoshop,
save it in your photo files.
once saved- right click on it and open it in "paint"

Once in paint go to stretch/scew and resize it to maybe 50%/ 50%
and see how it looks- you may need to go smaller.

Then save with a new name. Try that and see if you get it.
Otherwise I''m sure PS admin would be glad to post it for you.
1.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
This is kind of sad, but I`ve been looking forward to this all day. Love to see some bling
1.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Well, if you''re sad, I''m sad too. I keep checking this, the Lucida guy''s thread, and Matatora''s necklace. Somebody better show us some blingy pics soon!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 3:05:58 PM
Author: gailrmv
Well, if you''re sad, I''m sad too. I keep checking this, the Lucida guy''s thread, and Matatora''s necklace. Somebody better show us some blingy pics soon!
lmao- we''re addicts around here
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

emcry.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 3:08:30 PM
Author: sevens one

Date: 2/10/2006 3:05:58 PM
Author: gailrmv
lmao- we''re addicts around here
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

emcry.gif
True that, Lol!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the picture is in your e-mail try dragging it to your desktop. Then open it in photoshop and go under "file" to "save it for the web". Try e-mailing leonid, maybe he can post them for you now that we cannot give you our own e-mail addresses.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
emcry.gif
emcry.gif
emcry.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Guys I''ve tried the paint and the photoshop and everything I just can''t get the pic to come up. I''m going to try a few more things to see what I can do. At this rate I''ll have the ring and can take my own pics before I can post the one they''ve sent me. I''ve saved in files I''ve drug from one spot to the other I''ve even cut and pasted and still I can''t get it to open the picture up.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
NOOOOOO!!!! I need to see some friday night bling!

Ok the most problem is that you before you upload the pic, you have to name it something unusual...that no one has used before.

It might also be too big, but when you save "for web"it usually works..

MUST SEE PICS!!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Try going to www.photobucket.com if it won''t upload here because its too large, Photobucket automatically resizes pictures so they can be posted.

If you don''t have an account, you need to create one (its free), then upload your picture to their server. After its uploaded, it will have "URL," "Tag" and "Image" under it. Copy the "tag" one and paste it into a message here and it should work.

Good luck, can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results