shape
carat
color
clarity

Steven Kirsch and the "Preciosa"

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock

A 3 Dimensional gallery.....done with very tiny stones. So tiny people have to loupe the setting. Don't know how Steven does it. Amazing

skpreciosa5.jpg

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
This is an extreme makeover, on hold since 2007. The stone doesn't look like the same stone. To say it's beautiful would be an understatement. It's da BOMB.

Big Thanks to the "MAN!"

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is MAGNIFICENT, the stone, the setting, everything about it is just PERFECT!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Steven has done an outstanding job, the tiny melee, the intricate metal work, incredible attention to detail etc - everything is absolutely top-notch. Definitely well worth waiting for. :appl: :appl:

Wear it in great health and happiness, Sparkles.

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
Sparkles, this is absolutely beautiful. I'd love to see it on your hand!

I recently had Steven re-set my stone & he's simply amazing. I saw this gorgeous "Preciosa" on his site and couldn't stop staring at it. It must be stunning IRL!

Congratulations and enjoy it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - gorgeous ring! I too would like to see hand shots. Please tell us about the stone as well - it looks large but hard to gauge size in the pictures.

Beautiful!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing! I can't wait to see handshots!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is amazing! It is spectacular in the detail and workmanship that SK puts in to his pieces... just stunning! Lucky you - and well worth the 5 year wait! Thank you for sharing the production shots with us.

Enjoy - and please come back with some hand shots!! :love: :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That is one stunning and huge ring :love: :-o :love: :lickout: =) :love: :naughty: :bigsmile: :love: :twirl: :love:

Can't wait to see more pics, we need hand shots!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning!

cheers--Sharon

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
That is beautiful! I LOVE the under halo! I can't wait to see the hand shots-please post a TON of pics!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
this thread is useless w/o handshots!!!!!

all kidding aside, it is indeed lovely :love: .....but seriously, a handshot must be posted!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
I saw this ring in person when I was in Steven's office the other day and I was hoping it belonged to a PSer so I could see pics! The stone, the setting, the basket....it's all just gorgeous!

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
SC86|1347906026|3269721 said:
I saw this ring in person when I was in Steven's office the other day and I was hoping it belonged to a PSer so I could see pics! The stone, the setting, the basket....it's all just gorgeous!

Your ring is gorgeous too (avatar!)

Tell me....is it as fiery as it looks like in these photos? Because from Steven's pics I can see incredible rainbow fire & can only imagine what this stone was like in reality! Lucky YOU that you were able to see it!

I was just thinking that once you have a SK piece, you want more of SK! :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :love: :love: I can't wait to see this on your finger! The anticipation must be killing you, it's killing me!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner!!! Love the design!

Can't believe there's another 5 carat RB on PS!!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
It is stunningly gorgeous. :love:
Thank you so much for posting the step by step ring building pictures, I find them very interesting.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this your 5ct ACA?? Wowza!!

It looks phenomenal, it is hard for me to imagine that teensy ring can support that HUGE rock!! :rodent:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results