shape
carat
color
clarity

Sorry Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t forgotten about the pix. I am really depressed because I have had no luck with my camera and have had to exchange it twice. Every shot comes out blurry...even with macro and 4x zoom. How do you get such great shots?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
when you are using macro, you need to make sure that the camera isn''t focusing on something else in the picture. this can easily happen with the autofocus feature. if the camera inadvertently focuses on something other than the ring, it will come out blurry.
also, the subject and the camera need to be very steady.
keep practicing, you''ll get the hang of it.
2.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
have you tried a tripod? my sony digital has a really long time between the flash and shutter completion- without steadying the camera, everything in micro would be blurry, and natural lighting, no flash. many digitals require that you push the shutter button down a little for focus- try that before pushing it all the way down. or try taking it off auto-focus and play with the zoom. that usually works for me when nothing else does the trick. good luck!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
No flash, natural indirect daylight. When I use super-macro, I don''t zoom at all. I focus the shot with the screen on the back of my camera. If the picture needs to be zoomed, I crop it on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results