shape
carat
color
clarity

Something different.....show me the inside of your Tiffany diamond wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I have only looked at Tiffany wedding bands once and completely forgot to look at the inside of the bands I looked at. Do you ladies have any shots of the inside of your bands? In the diamond eternity bands- is there room for engraving, or (not sure what the word is) are there holes where the diamonds come through the band to the inside? Im sure it varies depending on the styles too. This is something that I have been wondering about for quite some time now.
Id love to see some photos of all/any of your Tiffany wedding bands, I know many lucky ladies here on PS have various Tiffany wedding bands,
nails.gif
so I can't wait to see more photos of them!!!

taverymuch.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just so happen to already have a pic! How convenient!

In my band, at least, the only room for engraving is taken up by the Tiffany PT950 stamp (I think it's 950, I forget--and it's hidden from me so I can't check!).

museysweddingband009.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah! Wow your quick! haha
27.gif
Thank you musey!
I see what you are saying about the engraving on this band, I see the Tiffany stamp along with the 950.....perfect photo for my question!
(I think I already told you this, but I love the Jazz rings and yours will go perfectly with your ering, I had to mention it again anyway!)

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 5:51:46 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Yeah! Wow your quick! haha
27.gif
Thank you musey!
I see what you are saying about the engraving on this band, I see the Tiffany stamp along with the 950.....perfect photo for my question!
(I think I already told you this, but I love the Jazz rings and yours will go perfectly with your ering, I had to mention it again anyway!)
I do too! Today when I was checking out at a department store, the sales clerk said "WOW..what a beautiful rock, I love the color" (never heard that before), then she said "I love your Tiffany jazz band too"..I just said''''Ah..thanks!" (guess I fooled her, and she surprised me with her comment, I wasn''t sure how to respond..I guess I should have said "it''s not a tiffany"..but hey..if others think it is..why not play along!
emotion-5.gif

Your band is gorgeous Musey!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:31:51 PM
Author: beau13
I guess I should have said ''it''s not a tiffany''..but hey..if others think it is..why not play along!
emotion-5.gif
Sneaky, sneaky
27.gif
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Anyone else?
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just have the Tiffany Legacy band (which I LOVE) and it has holes under the diamonds except in two tiny areas. One has the Tiffany mark and the other side is blank. It is so small that I doubt you could get more than a date engraved.

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
There''s plenty of space to engrave between the Tiffany mark and the PT950 mark

IMG7819.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results