shape
carat
color
clarity

snlee''s Beverley K baby ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
2008 was an amazing year, as my husband and I welcomed our first child into this world. My husband wanted to give me a gift to celebrate the birth of our son. I knew I wanted a ring but it took me a while to decide what to get. At first I was thinking of getting a 5 stone band because I''ve always wanted one. But I held off ordering the ring in case my ring size changed during pregnancy. Then I fell in love with the idea of getting an eternity band that I could eventually stack, representing each of my children.

I''ve always loved Beverley K rings and am so excited to have one to call my own! After waiting 6 long weeks, my baby ring is finally on its way to me and will arrive today!

My baby ring has my son''s name and birth date engraved on the side (thank you Tacori for the idea - your gorgeous Tessa ring has started a trend!). It has one sizing circle (instead of a sizing bar) in case I ever need to resize it. I love how the sizing circle keeps the uniformity of the ring. It''s 18k WG and a size 3.75. The width is 2.4mm and the height is 2.0mm. Beverley K''s standard grade melee are G-H SI1.

Julian at Pearlman''s was wonderful to work with. He was so attentive to all of my emails (I had a lot of questions!) and put no pressure on me. Thank you Julian!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Julian sent me a few pictures, which I need to resize. Be back in a few.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

BevKwsideengrave4.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
last one for now. many more pictures to come later when I receive it!

BevKwsideengrave.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it on your finger. Also great idea about the sizing "circle". How much sizing does one circle allow? Anyways I am honored to be part of your special gift. I know you will love it even MORE in person!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely choice!

cheers--Sharon

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, lovely! I can''t wait for handshots!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! Lovely ring, and a lovely sentiment too! Can''t wait to see handshots! I love the name engraved on the side.
5.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty ring, and the engraving is a nice touch. Congratulations on your baby!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 12:29:42 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
LOVE IT! I can''t wait to see it on your finger. Also great idea about the sizing ''circle''. How much sizing does one circle allow? Anyways I am honored to be part of your special gift. I know you will love it even MORE in person!!!
Thanks Tacori! I discussed many options with Julian. According to him, it''s not recommended to size these bands at all, although it is possible to size them up very slightly (maybe a quarter size) without the sizing bar by having the inside of the band polished out. With a 3mm sizing bar I would be able to go up almost a full size. One of the circles measures approximately 2.5mm so I guess almost a full size.

Do you know what size your bar is? 4mm? I think you mentioned yours could go up or down 2 sizes? Seems like a big range to me. Not sure how sizing works. Maybe the range depends on how large the sizing bar is and your ring size?

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
it is beyond gorgeous!!! i can''t wait to see it on you in pictures an hopefully IRL
2.gif

i''m sure it is worth the LONG wait.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I can''t wait to see it on your hand. It looks like it will be stunningly beautiful.

What is the style number, if you don''t mind me asking? I have been chatting with Julian for a while now about the same ring, I think, so I am even more excited to see it on a real person!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I love it and what it stands for! Can''t wait to see hand shots!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it too and think it''s such a great idea. I want one at some point! can''t wait to see more pics..

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 1:41:25 PM
Author: kittybean
I love it! I can''t wait to see it on your hand. It looks like it will be stunningly beautiful.

What is the style number, if you don''t mind me asking? I have been chatting with Julian for a while now about the same ring, I think, so I am even more excited to see it on a real person!
It''s 01PP1. Is it the same one? Will this be your wedding band? I''m happy I could help!
2.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring to commerorate the birth of your child. Great idea to have his name engraved in it!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous Snlee. I love what it represents!!! I can''t wait for hand shots.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh how beautiful! I''d love to see more photos
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 1:53:32 PM
Author: snlee

Date: 1/23/2009 1:41:25 PM
Author: kittybean

It''s 01PP1. Is it the same one? Will this be your wedding band? I''m happy I could help!
2.gif
Awesome--it is the same one. My wedding band will definitely be an eternity band of bezeled rounds in platinum, and this one is in the running. It''s my top choice, but the price of it in platinum has not come down at all since I first began inquiring about it in early fall despite the continuing lower platinum prices. The wedding is still 5 months away, so hopefully we will end up making it work!

Okay, back to your amazing ring! I love how yours has the sizing circle. What a nice touch!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your baby and a beautiful ring! I was just thinking about something like that for myself, so it was really nice to see yours. Can''t wait to see pics when it arrives, especially of the "sizing circle"; don''t quite know what that is and am interested.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
It looks great--can''t wait for handshots! And Tacori really may have started a trend because I''ve been thinking about getting one of these ever since I first saw the Tessa ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results