shape
carat
color
clarity

Showing off...again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, it''s OK by me! Tell me more about that beautiful diamond. Or give me the link for previous posts, please!

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock

You know, I look at some of the gorgeous...oh my God...rings on here, and I wonder if my ring is "up to par" with the rest. Then I realize it doesn''t matter. I love it, and that''s what matters.

But for the record...I have never seen as many gorgeous diamonds and settings as I have on this forum. You are all so creative and intelligent with your advice. Thank you for your service!

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
There isn''t a lot to tell about my ring....we didn''t receive any certs when we got it...although I will be asking them for something soon . All I know is that it is a .63 ct irradiated blue diamond. Unfortunately, I have had a lot of "issues" with the setting....the small diamonds have been falling out due to the setting being stretched out when it was sized down. The jeweler is correcting that though. He has ordered a new setting in my size, and is replacing all the small diamonds and just remounting my blue. I know, not very "diamond" smart of me to take one without certs, but I wanted it no matter what.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
I love that you are so excited to share - no prob. here w/ more pics.
36.gif

That color is so captivating.

Sorry to hear there have been "issues" hope your jeweler can help.

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
That diamond has such a nice blue color.

I am sure they''ll take care of the issues so you can enjoy your rings.

Heather

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that OK?! My word it''s OK, heck I could stare into that blue all day long!! It''s mesmerising, I''ve never seen a set like it. You''re so lucky to have something so rich looking and unique!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Your set is beautiful and unique. Keep showing it off. I love it.
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
i just love your set - I love the 6-prong setting, it''s so delicate, and that''s such a pretty diamond - I love the color!

cectra79

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love the color, and understand why you just grabbed it no matter the certs! LOL It''s so unique!

I can''t believe I''m asking, but how much did you pay for it?

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
I have no problem telling you what we paid...I think we got a pretty good deal. The diamond was ticketed around $2800. The wedding set was around $1700. Our final cost for all was around $3300.

My husband does all his jewelry shopping at the same jeweler, the salespeople know him, and they give him as many discounts as they can get away with, knowing he''ll be back in the future.

Another reason why I think they are doing so much to make my rings "right". They are not only giving me a brand new engagement ring setting and wedding band setting (special ordered in my size), but they are replacing every white diamond. Obviously, they are using my blue, but everything else will be new. I''m just so impatient waiting and worrying that another white diamond will fall out when I least expect it to!

cectra79

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the information. I hope you get your ring fixed soon. Post some pictures when you get it back. The color of the stone is just so cool! I''m shopping for a white diamond now, but I''ll look into blue now!

Very cool!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty set! That blue is stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results