shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond bridge rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
I just won one and I want to see what others look like. Mine is round with round channel set diamonds under the center stone.

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know if there is an official name for the type of ring. The pic I uploaded is an invisible setting. Mine is NOTHING like it really. It''s a single row of channel set rb''s underneath a 1 ct round brilliant stone...it almost looks like a tension setting but it''s not. I won''t have it for 3-4 weeks but as soon as I get it I''ll post a million pictures. It''s breathtaking. I''ve never seen ANYTHING like it before. It''s by the designer Nili...never heard of them until I got the ring.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''m afraid that I can''t help with the pic. request, but your wording caught my eye - you won a ring? Congratulations! That sounds marvelous ....

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Circe. Yes, I entered a raffle at a bridal expo and they called me the day before to tell me I won the set. I didn''t even know what I was entering for to be honest! Each booth usually has some kind of entry and you just give them your card to add to the raffle pile. The vendor was amazing. I already have an e-ring and I really didn''t need a second, so they let me keep my center stone and upgraded the side stones to match the color/clarity of my stones up to the value of the small center stone they removed. It ended up working out very well.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky you! When I went to a Bridal Expo at Macy''s fifteen years ago, I won a $100.- Circulon stove top grilling pan.

I like your prize better!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results