shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Cartier Love Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spankster

Rough_Rock
Please post some pics if you have used the Cartier Love Band as a WB to accompany your E-Ring. I would love to see pics if you have it.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock

I don't have any pics or the actual ring...yet, my BF is insisting on getting matching Cartier Love rings as our engagement rings (cultural tradition to get matching bands)... On to whatever point I'm trying to make, what I originally wanted to say was that I have tried the Love ring, it's really very very pretty IRL (and heavy). I tried the rose gold with a pink sapphire. The polish is impeccable, it outshined any other metal i've ever seen...

16.gif
But my experience was that it kind of is a a stand-alone piece. just my 2 cents...
7.gif

Hope someone posts pics...!
36.gif
36.gif

spankster

Rough_Rock
I have to agree with you regarding the standalone. Cartier has a mini love ring with diamonds all the way around in 18k white gold. My girlfriend has a 4 1/2 ring size so that may be a better way to go. The thickness is about 2.5mm. Hopefully we will get a chance to see how it goes with her e-ring which we decided to be the Vatche Sisley. I love cartier''s 1849 e ring, but it was way beyond the budget. I wanted to keep the E Ring and band under 10k.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh.. I want to use the Cartier Love ring as my wedding ring - I think it will look lovely with my solitaire engagement ring.

I hope someone has photos!

x x x

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh I love these rings!! I hope someone has been hiding one
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results