shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the underside of your halos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leadfoot

Rough_Rock

Too funny,

Anyway, I have decided against the crazy green diamond thing. But do want a halo. I am checking out rubies as we speak, and would like to do something "MsFlutter-ish" with the stone. I''m thinking a halo. BUT I would like for it to accomodate a band, if she so chooses to wear with it. I''ve seen a few from Quest that look interesting enough to fit a wedding band under it very nicely, and have seen a few Leon Mege''s that do that also.

I just want to see how your rings were made to fit a wedding band next to it with little or no gap!

Thank you all in advance!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there!

I''m one of hte few (maybe the only?) one who has a curved ring to fit around my halo. I think many are made to have a ring go underneath, but not mine! I''ll try to attach a pic, so you can see the example.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
band%20009.jpg

here it is!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I will try to find a good pictures of mine. I have 2 bands that sit flush with my Ring..

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I can;t seem to find a pic of the bottom. But It is lifted so that the two rings can go flush..

Ring1flush.JPG

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
You know Mine, I always thought your ring was a split shank. I thought your band was skin and the two diamond bands flanking it were part of the ring.
20.gif
Now that it''s closeup, I can tell more about it.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 3:17:07 PM
Author: moon river
You know Mine, I always thought your ring was a split shank. I thought your band was skin and the two diamond bands flanking it were part of the ring.
20.gif
Now that it's closeup, I can tell more about it.
Ah.. Hmmm.
21.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
20.gif

I did too.... I remember thinking, WOW... what a beautiful split shank... then I saw a closeup one day and realized that the band was yellow gold then I thought WOW... how cool is that.... she''s so creative!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I had my ring made specifically so that I could fit my eternity band flush against it. Here is the underside/gallery of my e-ring.

splitshankgalleryrear.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
MINE''s rings have always been among my favorites on PS!
30.gif

Well, here''s a pic of a Jaffe ring set that sort of shows how a raised halo might look underneath....

Miok66.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of the front side (point of pear). I wear my wedding band at the rear.

splitshankgalleryfront.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
And here they are together.

splitshankandweddingband.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Precision Set makes their sets to fit together - I recently saw this set in person, and it is stunning - this pic doesn''t do it justice! GOG carries them - perhaps they''d have a profile shot for ya?

7714.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine''s fairly uneventful, but was designed so that a band could sit flush. Note that now, there are 2 support bars on the ring that aren''t seen in the picture. Both stem from where the head meets the band, and one goes to the tip of the pear, one to the back.

undersidehalo39.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
No diamonds in my halo . . .

IMG_0776ps.sized.jpg

IMG_0568ps.jpg

IMG_0752ps.sized.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
When i had my ring made, I used the photograph of the underside of firegodesses. It was important for me to have the band and ering flush. I got a new camera, so I will use this opportunity to post some more pics of my ring. I dont know how to post multiple posts per post, so here are a few posts!

12underside.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 3:24:30 PM
Author: sumbride

20.gif

I did too.... I remember thinking, WOW... what a beautiful split shank... then I saw a closeup one day and realized that the band was yellow gold then I thought WOW... how cool is that.... she''s so creative!

LOL.. Not that creative actually. The middle ring is white gold.. it just reflects the color of my skin on my other fingers.. so I guess it kinda does look like yellow gold...LOL.. but thanks for thinking me creative...
28.gif

Ms Flutter...LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pictures!Q

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 3:24:49 PM
Author: MINE!!

Ms Flutter...LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pictures!Q
msflutter- Ooooh, I second that! I hadn''t seen pics of the wedding set.... it''s GORGEOUS!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsFlutter - hadn''t seen the entire wedding set together before - love those pictures, especially the side view with both rings on your finger!!
36.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 4:07:32 PM
Author: FireGoddess
MrsFlutter - hadn''t seen the entire wedding set together before - love those pictures, especially the side view with both rings on your finger!!
36.gif
30.gif

me too..they look fabulous together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results