shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me ....... the beautiful CADs!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The center stone is mine, compliments of Yekutiel of I.D. Jewelry. I saw it on his website over Labor Day weekend and the price was SO silly, I couldn't pass it up. It's a GIA certed G SI1, .62 pts., with goldilocks proportions. 5.55x5.59x3.35, 60.1% D, my preference 57% T. The double halo has approx. .70 pts. of F/G VS ACAs. This project has been in the works for two months. We got 95% done but something kept preventing us from getting to the desired end result. Enter my two guardian angels - the wonderful Debi Wexler who I have enormous respect and admiration for, and my dear sweet Renee'- who I can not say enough positive things about. I was somewhat discouraged that we couldn't get it 100% right, but in the end, these two lovely ladies, an unbeatable team in my opinion, surprised me, the dear hearts that they are, with CADs that were a perfect rendering of my original design right down to the tiniest of details. What I envisioned, they made a reality and then some.

I don't work for Whiteflash, I am not connected to Whiteflash in any way other than being a customer, and I don't want anyone to think that the people at Whiteflash have asked me to say this; but I don't know where all of the negative feelings and opinions about Whiteflash have come from in recent months on our board. It's been my experience throughout this project, that these fine people have their customer's complete satisfaction and happiness at heart. I've never actually seen a company go through SO MUCH to get something right. I am quite frankly completely shocked and surprised at the time and effort they all put into making this wonderful piece for me and I am very grateful. I just had to say that!

Where the idea came from...... I wanted a cushion shaped halo for my round stone, but not a cushion shape like anything I had seen before. I wanted the halo to resemble the cut of my cushion Tanzanite with slightly "pinched" corners. And why do one halo around a small stone when I could do a double? ;)) And I thought, let's not use teeny tiny melee when .02 and .025 pointers exist. So I went for the gusto and created something I never thought I'd own. The entire piece, right down to the bail that I faxed them a hand drawn sketch of, is a gemgirl original. I hope you all like it as much as I do!

gem CAD 1ver1 crop.JPG

gem CAD 2ver1 crop.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my starts!! :love: That is heavenly!! And you are going to blind everyone around when you wear that beauty. What's the eta on live pics??

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that is going to be stunning on you!! I love it!! :appl: :appl:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, that is going to be simply stunning! Absolutely love the pinched corners, the bail, and ALL THAT BLING!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You know that pic of me wearing the ginormous peridot of Debi's? I expect a pic similar to that once you receive it! :naughty:

Heck, I may be back up that way in April, so I'll even take it MYSELF!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I do love this. What are the measurements for the whole thing? I guess perspective will be easier once you have it on.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's just stunning! can't wait to see it on you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! The two months was worth it! Cant wait to see the real thing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous, it will be beyond fabulous. I can't wait for you to get it!!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
it's stunning!! :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, nice! :love: :love: :love:

gemgirl|1291647812|2788807 said:
.......... I've never actually seen a company go through SO MUCH to get something right. I am quite frankly completely shocked and surprised at the time and effort they all put into making this wonderful piece for me and I am very grateful. I just had to say that!

I sure know where you're coming from here. The WF crew jumped through hoops to get my pendant exactly llike I wanted it, and believe me, I was picky! It had been forming in my mind for years and I wasn't going to do it if it was just "close". The real McCoy is even better than I ever imagined. I'm glad to see they did such an awesome job on your CADs and can't wait to see the real thing.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is going to be blinding GG!! :sun: :love:

As someone else who had a very good experience with custom work at WF, I must say I am happy but unsurprised to hear that they did all they could to make your vision a reality. I suppose it is inevitable that people choose sides - sometimes at the expense of fair play - when two vendors compete for exactly the same niche of the market, though still disappointing.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
rhbgirl24|1291667078|2789063 said:

+1 That will look beautiful! Glad you had such a postive WF experience.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
spectacular!!! I love the shape of it, and scrollwork. An Amazing design. You have an amazing artist eye GG!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
one word....... P E R F E C T I O N! I can't wait to see it on you...it's gorgeous Lisa!!! :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freaking gorgeous lady! Can't wait for neck shots!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! It is going to be totally amazing!!!!! Congrats

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazingly gorgeous! Can't wait to see it on you.

I agree that WF is fantastic to do business with. I've purchased several things from them. Debbie has spoken to me on the phone numerous times and has gone out of her way to make sure I'm happy. And Renee is just the best. Love them!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
LaurenThePartier|1291655468|2788924 said:
Lisa, that is going to be simply stunning! Absolutely love the pinched corners, the bail, and ALL THAT BLING!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You know that pic of me wearing the ginormous peridot of Debi's? I expect a pic similar to that once you receive it! :naughty:

Heck, I may be back up that way in April, so I'll even take it MYSELF!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Oh, +1 for sure!! LOL!

So thrilled to see the CADs, and I think of this as a celebration of your life - truly! :appl:

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gemgirl- We are so excited to see the finished product, too. I have to agree with Laurens request, there must be plenty of 'neckshots'!! It was a PLEASURE working with you and we are so pleased that we have thrilled you! :)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgradable|1291648097|2788813 said:
Oh, my starts!! :love: That is heavenly!! And you are going to blind everyone around when you wear that beauty. What's the eta on live pics??

I'm not certain Uppy, but I'm sure it won't be too long.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaurenThePartier|1291655468|2788924 said:

Thank you sweetie! I just love your personal style, so I take everything you said as an enormous compliment. I do know the picture you're talking about, LOL! We'll have to take one doing "Renee hands" too. Your recent photos have been outrageous with your new camera set-up. Shoot away! (and I'll probably have a ring for you to photograph also......... :naughty: . We're working on a temp home for my loose diamond).

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink Tower|1291655696|2788927 said:
I do love this. What are the measurements for the whole thing? I guess perspective will be easier once you have it on.

I asked the same question of the CAD designer, but I don't think they'll know for sure until the piece is completed. I estimate it will probably be 14.5/15 mm in diameter without the bail.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1291675034|2789178 said:
Wow, nice! :love: :love: :love:

gemgirl|1291647812|2788807 said:
.......... I've never actually seen a company go through SO MUCH to get something right. I am quite frankly completely shocked and surprised at the time and effort they all put into making this wonderful piece for me and I am very grateful. I just had to say that!

I sure know where you're coming from here. The WF crew jumped through hoops to get my pendant exactly llike I wanted it, and believe me, I was picky! It had been forming in my mind for years and I wasn't going to do it if it was just "close". The real McCoy is even better than I ever imagined. I'm glad to see they did such an awesome job on your CADs and can't wait to see the real thing.

Well that was really it for me too Ande. I really didn't want "just close". I wanted "it" LOL! and the folks at WF are commited enough to our satisfaction to create "it" for us.

How are you by the way? I've been thinking of you for the last few days. Is everything OK over there?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results