shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me ALL of your bling!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I'm idling the hours away on honeymoon (Bali rocks but I still need my down time on PS, esp when I can't sleep!)

Just curious if anyone has a photo with every single piece of their jewellery in it? I'm not expecting many people do.

Thought it would be cool to see one if you have it.

Going to take one of mine when I get home hopefully, would be good to take stock so I don't buy more indiscriminately.

If you have such a photo: please share! :))

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOh fun! I have wanted a thread like this for a while too! Back later with my own meagre contribution. I have one from before the big purge that I can post for old time's sake! 8)

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Very fun thread idea! I have also wanted to see something like this for a while so I'm putting the kettle on and sitting back to wait for the show to begin :appl: (My own collection is too small at the moment to really contribute so I will just stay a spectator on this one)

stci

Ideal_Rock
tresors1.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Doesn't DIDaimond have one or two? At least I think that was her name......

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
This should be a fun thread. Looking forward to seeing all the bling in one place! I will post a pic once I get my tourmaline back from BGD.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Stci, I love your collection! I can clearly see your style there! Thank you for contributing. :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
JuneRose, size simply does not matter here. I would love to see your stash, either close up or from far away. :sun:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer and lil misfit, I am eagerly awaiting your bling shots!

Marcy and Sharon, don't hold out on us now!

C'mon PSers it should be mandatory for us jewellery lovers to have at least one photo with all of our pieces. Doesn't matter if it's an old photo and the prices have since gone. If you owned it, show it baby! :cheeky:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you in Bali? How cool! Are you enjoying it? Would love to know if you rented a villa and what you think of it?

I used to have pics of all my bling together, but haven't taken any with the new(ish) additions yet. Shall try and do so soon, just for you! :wink2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1326264016|3100174 said:
Are you in Bali? How cool! Are you enjoying it? Would love to know if you rented a villa and what you think of it?

I used to have pics of all my bling together, but haven't taken any with the new(ish) additions yet. Shall try and do so soon, just for you! :wink2:
will they all fit into one screen?... :bigsmile:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I took some pics last weekend since I cleaned all my bling. This is everything I have minus my bezel necklace which is a pain to get on and off.

DSCN0125.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stci, WOW! You have the most lovely taste, I love your collection! That amethyst is totally delicious :lickout:

lknvrb4, just gorgeous!! Ahhhhhh that beautiful pear makes me dizzy!!!! :love: :love:

I'll have to ferret through my photos and see what I can come up with!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lknvrb4|1326281203|3100222 said:
I took some pics last weekend since I cleaned all my bling. This is everything I have minus my bezel necklace which is a pain to get on and off.

Love love love your collection!!! I'm jealous of your bling :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your pear, lknvrb4!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_0577.jpg

This was when I first joined PS.

So that was before three upgrades from my original 1 carat RB.

Since then I have added (and not shown you :-o )

1. Diamond bar bracelet
2. DBTY bracelet
3. Two diamond eternity RHR's
4. Four stackers in white diamond, yellow diamond (HT), blue sapphire, ruby.
5. Several tahitian and south sea pearl pieces in sterling silver.
6. My two new Tiffany Lock pieces that my DH chose all by himself for my Christmas and Birthday (30.12). I probably love them the most because he chose them,as he never does that. :praise: :love:

Oh and I have a reset in progress too. ;))

:wavey:

Ps If he finds this thread I will probably be subjected to an intervention. :lol:
He has seen all these pieces but once you see it written down its :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :bigsmile: :saint:

ETA My most recent purchase is I treated myself to Catherine Middleton's (now Duchess of Cambridge) engagement earrings. They are from Links of London and they are the Hope Egg earrings in sterling silver and white topaz. They are beautiful!! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great collections. :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh susimoo! :wavey: That's a nice collection of eternity bands you have there.... i'm eyeing those little sparklers quite closely! Any chance you can get a photo to post of your eternity stack??? :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great thread!

Stic, your pieces are beautiful. I love your diamond band!

Iknvrb4, such gorgeous diamonds. The pear and halo are delicious!

susimoo, those bands are amazing - stunning pieces!

Such a pleasure to look at all this lovely jewelry!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1326336419|3100886 said:
ooooh susimoo! :wavey: That's a nice collection of eternity bands you have there.... i'm eyeing those little sparklers quite closely! Any chance you can get a photo to post of your eternity stack??? :appl:

Enerchi :wavey:

Thank you!

On my finger it is my

1 tcw six stone eternity ring
2.11 tcw seven stone eternity ring
my original 0.75 tcw three stone engagement ring
and the last ones are my 1.51 tcw six stone hoop earrings.

That was a mouthful! :lol:

I will do a wee photoshoot on all my bands this weekend for you. How is that? :bigsmile:

Ps Junebug - :wavey: Thank you, sweetie!!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Thanks susimoo and lk great collections!

We need to see more collections please :appl: :appl: :appl:

I've got my sunnies on now :sun:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Hi Phoenix :wavey:

It's our last night in Bali and we took your advice and stayed in a villa. DH has gone off for his last massage :))

Ready to fly home tomorrow. There was a brief tsunami warning in Aceh a few days ago, so much as we have loved it here, it's time to get back to cold, rainy, but relatively meteorologically stable, London. :cheeky:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh fun thread, I'm looking forward to seeing more pics!!

stci, lknv, susi you have beautiful jewellery :love:

stci a lot of yours look familiar - I love that diamond band though. So completely feminine!

lknv - that pear in that photo... beautiful!! It really stands out.

susi - we definitely need a shot of all your bands! Your hoops are SO blingy - I didn't realise how much presence 1.5ctw could have!

Rosetta I'm laughing at your last post. I'm sure I'm not the only one expecting lots of pics when you get home!! :bigmsile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
susimoo|1326341882|3100958 said:
Enerchi|1326336419|3100886 said:

Enerchi :wavey:

Thank you!

On my finger it is my

1 tcw six stone eternity ring
2.11 tcw seven stone eternity ring
my original 0.75 tcw three stone engagement ring
and the last ones are my 1.51 tcw six stone hoop earrings.

That was a mouthful! :lol:

I will do a wee photoshoot on all my bands this weekend for you. How is that? :bigsmile:

I am all excited! YIPPEE!! I can't wait... You got yourself some pretty sweet sparkle action going on! 8-) :sun:

gemgaga

Rough_Rock
MOST of my bling. I have added a couple of pieces since this photo, so I guess I am cheating a little.

I love looking at everyone's beauties. But I confess, I have to only visit this site sometimes - I have to keep my yearning to a managable level!

Most of My Bling.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm gaga for your gems, Gemgaga! What a gorgeous collection!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the diamond stuff I tend to wear most days.

Plain 2mm band either side of e-ring
My original wedding rings, engraved bands with tiny diamonds
3 stone e-ring
Scatter band that I wear to work in place of my wedding set
3.4ct eternity RHR
1.10ctw studs
3.04ct tennis bracelet
.50ctw pendant

Collection6.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Great collection Dandi, especially that tennis bracelet :love: I have a lot of yellow gold too (as soon as I can I will upload some pics) :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results