shape
carat
color
clarity

Shipping my "baby" off to "sleep-away" camp

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saying Good-bye to my ring tomorrow as it journeys back to BG in TX. It has a tiny ding on a crown facet of one sapphire. This is after 6 months - and I ned this to last a lifetime! I'll keep you posted. I'll sure miss her while she's gone (geez louise - if anyone in my "real" life heard me talk like this........)

img_7800.jpg

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
I am interested in hearing about the result. I too have a small chip in a crown facet of my sapphire and have been wonder whether to do anything about it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel your pain, motown! Having had to wave goodbye to my pear briefly when it's new custom setting was ready, and again to be 3 months without my precious eternity whilst that also had a new custom setting made, I feel your finger emptiness! I hope she makes a speedy return!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally get how you feel motownmama, these sparklies brighten our days and it's tough to be parted from a favorite piece. Here's hoping the time goes by quickly and your beautiful ring is back on your finger soon!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the title of your post! It's hard to be without our "babies" but she will be good as new when you get her back. Stay strong ;))

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you IndigoBlue, Makeable, Junbug, Bonfire and Alex for your kind comments and most importantly your empathy. She's on the plane now, headed for TX. In the meantime I bought a fun silver ring from Tiff that I'm having fun doin' the mix & match with some stackers on either side. I''l try to take some pics tomorrow.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results