shape
carat
color
clarity

See my new band to go w/ Cushion halo e-ring

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Well,below is my e-ring. I have been shopping for a new band for a year. I tried this on (2nd pic) and was amazed by the look with the e-ring. I have been looking online and in person for a year, and this is wide enough to wear by itself, too. So dual purpose ring. :loopy: I bought it on the spot. What do u think?????

img_6357.jpg

img_6359.jpg

img_6361.jpg

img_6362.jpg

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
I think it's lovely, and like that it can hold its own too without the ER. Though I think they work well together too, and bet the pair have some serious sparkle, not to mention finger presence.

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks and in those pics i am also wearing a diamond spacer ring to protect my e-ring. So it also fills in the space.....
the pave is nice too in the pic, but it was a little ho-hum for my personality and the interest i was looking for..... :tongue:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I love the band, but I don't think that it works well with your e-ring. However, if it makes you happy, then that's all that matters:)

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous!
I would wear the band on the other hand. Thats just me, but if you like them together, wear them the way you like them.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty band! I would probably opt for a thinner one with that style of ring, but that's just my personal preference - wear what you love and enjoy!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's too wide for your gorgeous ering. I would wear them separate.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too prefer it separate, but I think it is beautiful! I think it's just a bit much for your ering.

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Well I like the bling factor for sure... :naughty: I have a thin platinum diamond band w/ milligrain, but always felt it was too thin in comparison to the wider halo shank....

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I love it. Perfect. I 'd have bought it on the spot, too. I think it is perfect with the split shank aspect of your ring. It is super blingy together, but balanced to my eye, a great pair. Great choice, enjoy and wear in good health :appl:

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Been fine. how bout u?? :) Ok, I was thinking of re-setting it in a deco setting ?)??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results